Best SSS Microlimit Poker

• 9 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      you can rule out Full tilt since it has double rake...
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      pokerstars
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      It all depends on what you are primarily aiming for ;) Traffic? Fishes? StrateyPoints to move up EducationalWise?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      It all depends on what you are primarily aiming for ;) Traffic? Fishes? StrateyPoints to move up EducationalWise?
      Fishes.. My bankroll is still quite small... im at about 160 SP but still only about $80 BR i believe.

At beginning I didnt follow the SSS very well... was impatient and such... got that out of my system and ready to play for real!! :)

but I dont like pokerroom.com's software and not many games. After I clear the bonus I believe I will withdraw and switch to another poker room. As i'm quite new to poker overall, I would like to increase my bankroll as much as i can playing SSS and get some experience before starting BSS, so was wondering which room people would reccomend and why?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Almost any PokerRoom what grants you a dealt-shared rake which are PokerStars, PartyPoker, iPoker, FullTilt and PokerKings (?)

I dont like iPoker Nl10 due the huge amount of fellow Shortstackers
      I dont like FTP due its 10% rake but its beatable with 27% rakeback
      I like PartyPoker & Pokerstars for a beginning Shortstacker, NL10 on Party is beatable, I beat it with 3.5/100 in my newbie time + easy to clear the bonus since on PokerSTars NL10, you wont get many VPP to clear the bonus

Looking forward to your decision
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze

I like PartyPoker & Pokerstars for a beginning Shortstacker, NL10 on Party is beatable, I beat it with 3.5/100

3.5/100? sorry but what is this?... and do you have any idea if its hard to multitable on partypoker java? :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77

I like PartyPoker & Pokerstars for a beginning Shortstacker, NL10 on Party is beatable, I beat it with 3.5/100

3.5/100? sorry but what is this?... and do you have any idea if its hard to multitable on partypoker java? :D
      3.5bb/100 hands winrate so to indicate the softness in general.
      PartyPoker Java in the means of browser Poker? Definitly not recommended because tables arent resizable and stuff ;)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hmmm well my problem is i'm on a mac. So have to go with a downloadable one, i believe on partypoker it isn't downloadable for mac. so i guess pokerstars it is although strategy points will be hard ..

thanks for everything guys :D
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I think fulltilt is good on mac, the problem is not the amount of tables (You can easily 16 table all the time) but the double rake, I skipped nl10 sss but I think it's beatable even with double rake.