redjoekim66
      Gold
      cant stop the bad beats
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

If we could stop the bad beats, poker really would become an easy game. :f_biggrin: What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice material specific to what you play.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      Thanks for your reply laz. My opinion is that i'm in x-files land in that I want to believe but unfortunately the results make that very difficult
    • JohnKvaery
      JohnKvaery
      Basic
      Thank you for your answer, that helped me too!
      I would be good to make good use of your answer!
      I click on the hang of it!
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      Thanks for the reply. I have spent most of my time at ipoker and to be honest the results seem to be getting worse by the week and it's no secret that ipoker are losing customers hand over fist. i'm profitable at ipoker to the tune of about 1700 euros(12 months of play) but as stated it's incredibly tough with the sheer volume of beats. losing far too many all in hands when i'm very strong. Played in the Ladbrokes 75 euro freeroll last night and twice pocket aces busted with lower pairs and unfortunately this is not unusual and I have the screenshots. But thanks to poker strategy I got free money with 888 poker which is on a different ring and I now have 126 dollars and a decent vip rating. Everything going fine until last night when I got rivered multiple times but still managed to show a 20 cent profit. at 888 hands seem to have a much higher percentage rating at holding up when in the lead at the flop but last night was quite ipokerish and now the alarm bells are ringing. a lot of credence is given to beginners luck when playing at a ring for the first time and will just have to wait to see what the future holds at 888 poker. Anyhoo it's free money i'm playing with at 888 and if it all goes south as i'm expecting (u can thank ipoker for that attitude) then so be it.
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      ps my users names are as follows Ladbrokes=redjoekim66, 888=jofus66, paddypower=reggiebhoys, williamhill=jofus1 and netbet=joejofus(cant use netbet at the moment because of some sort of irish licence problem). I play mostly low stakes omha.

Perhaps this might be a little disappointing for poker strategy but I have one golden rule when it comes to online poker. I will never deposit unless it comes from winning. I played for a good few years up until about 2005 and then kinda gave it up due to the losses. Only started playing regularly about a year ago. I've posted some things on a site that asked if online poker is rigged and would like to post my answers here at some point but here is my last one on the thread of is online poker rigged

if it's rigged or not is actually irrelevant it's the perception that it's rigged that is the real problem. here we are in 2015 and online poker is very much in decline. What makes me wonder is why poker companies and clients do absolutely nothing to address this problem and offer a lot more transparency when it comes to the deal. in due course they will have no choice if the current trend continues. Take Ladbrokes for instance who switched to ipoker and saw 59% of their business disappear almost overnight. There is certainly a high percentage of players who are convinced that online poker is rigged and no matter what you say they will not be swayed what amazes me is that online poker companies have so far made no attempt to address these concerns. I used to play at Ladbrokes when they were with microgaming and then had to disappear for a few years due to a misunderstanding with my mother. I thought she said grow yer greens. No matter I resurfaced from my safari/working as a chef on an oil rig in jan 2014 and opened a new account with Ladbrokes in feb 2014. My account name is redjoekim66 and if you track my user name you will see that im a fairly poor poker player in terms of the stats and should be losing my shirt. However im not and my deposits equal 2796.54 and my withdrawals are 4405.11. at cash tables im getting absolutely creamed so how i make money is in the freerolls and the only reason i play cash is to accumulate enough points to play in the freerolls. i think my worst sequence to date is 25 all in cash hands where ive won 3 and lost 22. in the 22 hands i lost i was in the lead fairly strongly in 21 of those hands and lost on the river and i could continue with other sequences that would be pretty pointless as there is enough info out there on that subject. i'm not saying it is rigged but i have a very strong perception that it is and yes I've had my fair share of bad beats on other players but nowhere near the volume of river bad beats against and this is my experience of online poker. why do i play you may ask? that's easy it's free but now i'm considering giving up completely. the buzz kill is normally very prolonged and the purple patches are a distant memory. ive made a significant amount of small cash withdrawals almost every week always depositing back 10 to qualify for freerolls. my stats on the 10 euro deposits are truly horrendous so i will never ever make a deposit unless i win in freerolls. As online poker is in decline then so are the freerolls(you've surely noticed) and it's getting more and more difficult by the week. Also another point id like to raise(excuse the pun) is the amount of online raising reraising with very weak hands that seem to click way above the normal percentage rate. There are certain players online that i avoid as they seem to know when to raise regardless of their hand
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      aw no attachments was going to show screenshots of when online poker goes bad as predicted
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

You can simply drag and drop images directly from your desktop into your post.

Cheers :f_thumbsup:

Laz
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      lol and of course it's a case of miracle river after miracle river. cant believe it's anything but rigged it's why there has been a massive decline with online poker. I walked into 7X4 of a kind , three straight flushes and a royal in the last week
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      ok so maybe turned the corner and am beginning to show a little promise but it would seem i'm going thru sequences similar to this.
      WWWLWWLLWWWWLWLLWWLWWWWWLWLWLWWLWWLWLWWWWLLLLLLLLLLWLLWLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLL
      WHERE W= 1 HAND WIN and L= 1HAND LOSS

and they do have a certain amount of repetition
      also getting suspicious of certain players who never seem to lose and the cards they raise with are questionable yet they seem to hit every raise no matter the cards they have and reraising with absolute dross fairly common
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      i built my free money up from poker strategy to about 450 dollars and lost it all very quickly due to multiple bad beats especially painfull were 2 allins for a grand total of about 600 dollars flopped the nut full house on both and was all in after flop and called one hit a straight flush runner runner and one had an over pair which hit to give a better house
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      tx