thanks for share here :)
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey tasik112,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

As for the best poker room, that would depend on what games and limits you play. If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

Then you should take advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Verification can depend on the poker room and also the visual quality of your scanned ID and whether your account details match your ID.

I would assume e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller to be the best options to have quick access to your money (I am still too big a fish to withdraw :f_biggrin: )

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • tasik112
      tasik112
      Bronze
      thank you somuch :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by tasik112
      thank you somuch :)