How do you play this? 567 on 84T

• WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      I have posted this link in by blog here
      Just wondering how you play these spots and how player dependent your actions are if at all, that kind of thing? I ask more questions on my blog post, any opinions would be welcome.
  • 4 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      That's 4 nut outs and 9 non-nut outs, right?

I'd play it very carefully. The "old school" might say don't play it at all, at least not on a 2-flush board.
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      They are awkward spots and ones I find myself focusing on the player leading in to me as opposed to my outs to the nuts etc. It is still risky and potentially a spot where I am passing up +EV spots vs villain because they have so much FE on a 9 for example in these situations.

Say a 9 does roll off, it is check check on the turn and checked to you on the river. A obvious value bet do you think?
    • PokerIsBadBeat
      PokerIsBadBeat
      Black
      Hi,

First of all it depends of your position (my opinion) :

-On the BB you got an range advantage against everyone but BTN
      -On the BTN you got a range advantage vs everyone but BTN

So in the BB I would often donk and at the BTN I would easily call an EP cbet and even raise if i think he cbet too much or fold too much to cbet.
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      I like a donk, donk fold to a raise seems rather weak especially if it is vs tight original raiser. vs a general nitty reg who opens middle position <20% and raises flop would you call a raise GII on a 9?