NetBet bad support

• epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      Hi,

i made a withdraw on sunday from NetBet and they told me to send their documents and i did on monday.after that on tuesday they sent the same email even though i sent the documents so i contacted them and they told me everything is ok and the documents should be done on tuesday.

on wednesday no money and i after i contacted them again the send me an email to telling me that the documents are good and they will just upload them in their database.

is friday and i didn't receive the money and no email from them even though i sent them 2 tickets and some how since thursday i can't access live chat.

what is wrong with this platform?shouldn't we be informed here on ps.com for stuff like this?

and this is what they have on their main site
      NetBet is a safe, secured website with quick deposit and withdrawal options. We are operating under the MGA Malta Licence No. MGA/CL3/608/2009.

anyway i don't think is decent what they are doing and i hope this might help at least some one to have second thoughts before making a deposit here!
  • 6 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Epok,

which withdrawl method did you use?

i do remember my first withdrawl was kind of slow from them but after that i normally have withdrawls to neteller after 24 hours, which is kind of normal for ipoker with the 24 hour frame before they actuallly start with the withdraw process.

i would expect you get the money soon, of course depending on which withdrawl option you choosed..
      i do agree its frustrating to wait 5 days to get the account verified + geting the money to your account and i also think this could be done faster but no idea how their process is done..

/Rompas
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi Epok,

which withdrawl method did you use?

i do remember my first withdrawl was kind of slow from them but after that i normally have withdrawls to neteller after 24 hours, which is kind of normal for ipoker with the 24 hour frame before they actuallly start with the withdraw process.

i would expect you get the money soon, of course depending on which withdrawl option you choosed..
      i do agree its frustrating to wait 5 days to get the account verified + geting the money to your account and i also think this could be done faster but no idea how their process is done..

/Rompas
      skrill..i think is the fastest.when i made my first withdraw at stars the money were there in the same day.now they can say that is fast but not NetBet.and at least have the decency to respond to my tickets or let me talk in the live chat.
    • rompas
      rompas
      yeah stars is and will allways be the fastest,, support at netbet is allways best to try live chat but as you say its not allways possible to use it,, email support i also think is slow............

i do hope and think this will get solved soon for you, let us know when all is solved
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      yeah..i don't know if they have a good definition for "soon" considering what "fast" means by them
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      i have received the money yesterday but only after i contacted them again and a lady from live chat contacted some else to confirm that every thing is good and can have my money.i am happy that every thing is sorted out but i don't think i will ever play there because of this.from my point of view fast withdraws are very important for a platform.i don't want to make NetBet to look bad here on ps.com but i would like to now from now on when i decide to deposit some money on a new platform if everyone else had problem with that so i would not deposit my money there.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

happy everything finally worked out :f_thumbsup: i do understand your frustration and its a good advice to check for example forum about this things before starting a new poker room, ipoker rooms in general is slower then stars for example..
      nothing wrong with shareing your experinces with a room, good or bad, i think thats one reason why forum exists so we players can help each others

gl at tables/ Rompas