HEM2 Problem on Microgaming

• Kokuruz

So I recently moved to microgaming - Betsson to be more precise.
      And I have a problem with the HUD not recognizing that one player has left the table and the other player has taken his seat. The HUD still shows the stats from the player that has left the table. Sometimes it also happens that the HUD won't update the stats i.e. player folds to a 3bet and the HUD doesn't recognize it. The only solution I found is to restart the HEM every time a player leaves the table and I have no intentions of doing that every 5-10 min.

I also didn't change any setting while switching the poker rooms.
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      Usually HM2 should notice the player change after importing the first hand with the new player involved

I guess the handhistory file "gamehistory.dat" of your pokerclient is either damaged or too large.
      Please close HM2 and the pokerclient and delete the file or move it to a different folder. Then try again.
    • Kokuruz
      Will just write down what the solution is in case someone will have the same problem so that you will be able to help them.

Basically its just that you must not open HM2 while the MG client is opened.

1. Normally start HM2, when it opens minimize it.
      2. Open MG client.
      3. You are good to go.
      4. If you open HM while playing you can also just restart HM2 and it should work normally again.