showdown/non-showdown winnings

• delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      As the graph below shows I am making plenty of profit on my showdown hands, but losing it all on non-showdown hands. Is this normal, or is there something I should be trying to address? How can I stop leaking money through non-showdown hands? I play NL10 BSS FR.

• 4 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Check your stats beginning with 14k and see what you were doing differently past this point and continue it, and just keep learning and getting better as well.

I had a some funky downswing when I went back to NL20. It was only 4k hands but look at the sd and non-sd lines. It continued like this for another session or two but I had some bad luck in those for sure. I'm still taking a break from NL20 FR. Checking out FL for now.

I'm curious about what other people's charts of this type look like.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze

My no-showdown losses also are quite big, but somewhere I read that at this micro limits (I play NL5 bss) it ok that they are sub-zero. Id also like to know how to plug some leaks here :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jachis

My no-showdown losses also are quite big, but somewhere I read that at this micro limits (I play NL5 bss) it ok that they are sub-zero.
      That's right. It's pretty simple: Fishs don't like to fold, so you will give up many pots or try to check it down and have to fold somewhere. They call with crap and your Ak doesn't hit....well that's buisness as usual. Therefore it's hard to get a better non showdown line.

Some tips:

- make less cbets with air
      - play more Ip and less OOP
      - outplay the regs
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i had poor non-showdown winning at NL10, almost break-even at NL25 and +ve at NL50. So the higher the limits, the better the players, the more respect you get when you raise, the better your non showdown winning.