HOW TO SET UP HOLDEM RESOURCES FOR 180MAX

• Jowey
      Jowey
      Basic
      Hi!

I have been looking how to set up Holdem Resources for 180 max SNGs or MTTs, but i have some questions i dont know how to solve:

- Payment Structure: we can fix only the 10th first paid places... There are 18/45man structure, but not 180man (or more). ICMIZER has these options...

- Players alive on the tournament: ICMIZER allows it upto 60 players... Can we do it in HR too?

I have studied a lot SNGs 6max Hypers with HR and i would not like change... but can i do what i want?

Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Jowey

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

You can only use the ICM mode of HRC at the finale table of a tournament or in this situation a 180 mans. If you filled up the 180 mans manually in the software you can always save it. So you can used it next time as well. So you can’t use ICM at the final 2 tables or earlier. For that you can better use a tool like ICMIZER or you use the Cev option, but than the ranges HRC suggest you are a little bit to loose. Off course we are dealing with a top heavy pay-out structure. So it makes not to much different, but at the last 2 tables the different between the ICMIZER ranges and HRC will be the biggest most likely.

So overall speaking is ICMIZER a little bit better if you play MTT (SNG) tournaments and is HRC better if you play STT (SNG) tournaments.

I expect this will help you a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Jowey
      Jowey
      Basic
      Thank you very much SDK1987!

It´s just like i tought.