My account got temporarily disabled at 888 poker

• Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      Hello PokerStrategy community.

Today when I access my account 888Poker, to play some tournaments and SNGs. Here's the surprise, when I put my username and password to login.
      The following message appears: Your account Has Been temporarily disabled. For immediate assistance please refer to our FAQs, otherwise please check your email inbox or contact us directly on operations@cassava.net

Whereas previously I had sent my documents to check and living proof, that already had been checked. And released the account to play, and perform deposits and withdrawals.

I already called in their support and speak to send email when sending so get automatic responses.

Anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone know how to do in this situation?
  • 5 replies
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by Bricio

Today when I access my account 888Poker, to play some tournaments and SNGs. Here's the surprise, when I put my username and password to login.
      The following message appears: Your account Has Been temporarily disabled. For immediate assistance please refer to our FAQs, otherwise please check your email inbox or contact us directly on operations@cassava.net

Whereas previously I had sent my documents to check and living proof, that already had been checked. And released the account to play, and perform deposits and withdrawals.

I already called in their support and speak to send email when sending so get automatic responses.

Try phoning or emailing them in the morning because a lot of the team are off for the weekend and holiday periods.
      If you don't get any satisfaction tomorrow then please send me your poker user name and I will try and find out for you.

888Rep
    • Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      Originally posted by Bricio

Try phoning or emailing them in the morning because a lot of the team are off for the weekend and holiday periods.
      If you don't get any satisfaction tomorrow then please send me your poker user name and I will try and find out for you.

888Rep
      Hello 888Rep,
      today I received the first response of first contact the support of 888Poker (by email).

I answered the email I received from the 888Poker support response, to try to get solve the case.

Then come back here to tell the feedback I received from support the 888Poker.com operations departament (operations@cassava.net).
    • Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      This was the response, I received from my email 48 hours after.

Estimated (a) Member Fabricio,

Thanks for contact the Operations Department.

This is an automated response to let you know that your email has been received and is currently under review.

This matter was referred to the relevant department and should receive an answer from one of our representatives within 72 hours.

However, it is possible that your question can be answered by visiting our FAQ that are available through the "Contact" option on the website.
      If your question is referring to submit documents, then you can send them (upload) directly through our cash. You can access the Cashier through the Lobby when you access your account and then choose the "Tools" tab in cash or through the site http://www.safe-cashier.com.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Department of Operations

operations@cassava.net
    • kakadu144
      kakadu144
      Bronze
      My case:

Today I talk with dad and he said to me that he previously played on this site (at the same computer).Then I immeadiately contact support and ask will i have some problems with that,and they said just to send email,full name me and from my dad and will be ok(they will delete my dad's account).I start to play and then that sh** temporary disabled...wtf!?!?!! I lost turney buyins and everything...I used to deposit with visa,but i don't verify account.Maybe is that problem?

But seriously,i ask polite and then they disable...I mean wtf...
      edit:And of course,no one answering on phone,what a joke
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by kakadu144
      My case:

Today I talk with dad and he said to me that he previously played on this site (at the same computer).Then I immeadiately contact support and ask will i have some problems with that,and they said just to send email,full name me and from my dad and will be ok(they will delete my dad's account).I start to play and then that sh** temporary disabled...wtf!?!?!! I lost turney buyins and everything...I used to deposit with visa,but i don't verify account.Maybe is that problem?

But seriously,i ask polite and then they disable...I mean wtf...
      edit:And of course,no one answering on phone,what a joke
      They are just doing standard checks and it should be resolved soon for you.