Down loads

• samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Might be the wrong section but as i am new i might get away with it ?

I was attracted by the down loads so i downloaded the elehant program .I ahve to say it looks impresive but completely confuses me and because it doesnt support the new layout on party poker i think it isnt showing the right stats on my cash balances and records but i may be wrong .i'm a superstisious guy and i been so lucky with the new layout i dont want to revert to the old one ;-)

Now i see another download for poker tracker and am thinking is this just the same type of program and will it work with the new layout .Also is it free like the Elephant one .

Can some one treat me like a two year old and explain the best way forward with these downloads .Also which of the other downloads are recomendable concidering my limited Knowladge of this type of soft ware .

Thanks Sam
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee,

We released a patch for the Elephant to make it compatible with the new Party layout - so the newest versions should work with it. Your records should therefore be correct (you can ask more specific Elephant questions in the Elephant help forum: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1467

PokerTracker is another tracking program - and should also work with the new layout. We only give away licenses for the Elephant though - so you would have to actually purchase PokerTracker.

I would suggest you to voice specific concerns or questions on Elephant / compatibility in the Elephant forum - they know more than I do :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Thanks Soy CD i will do that ,its probably me not reading it right or using it right so i'll check out the forum for it