This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lets go!

• vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Hi guys. I from Russia, but I'll stay here, because I want to improve my English. I have been playing poker for a long time, but now I play zoom500 on PS. Generally I will write about poker, but I ready to talk about other things and hope someone will talk with me. GL
      ps sorry for my english and if you english teacher - dont read it).
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello vcl29

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice that you have started a blog here and you’re English looks fine :f_thumbsup:
      How much experience you have on NL500 ZOOM already?

It looks like your still a basic member and than you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet. If you're bronze member you can post pictures as well.

Further I wish you all the best to beat NL500 ZOOM :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • kacekov
      kacekov
      Platinum
      good thing to do. now u can play poker and learn english at the same time.
      the english is not perfect but its understandable and if u write ppl will reply :)

good luck at the tables
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      hello SDK1987.

I try to play zoom 2-5 1 year ago, but not long. And I play many years 2-4 3-6 and 5-10 in other rooms, and little bit 10-20 and 25-50. Lots of time I played in ongame network. But now I want to play with best regs, because I want to improve my skill. I don't want to bumhunt - it's so boring. Last month I spent on poker theory, I read "Applications of No-Limit Holdem" second time, and I worked with flopziilla and excel, because I wanted to do good ranges. In august I've played 10k hands on 2-5 zoom and my results are bad. 2-5 is very strong limit, regulars so good, everyone is solid, but I will fight)
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic

and immediately thereafter this hand

soooo funny
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Originally posted by kacekov
      good thing to do. now u can play poker and learn english at the same time.
      the english is not perfect but its understandable and if u write ppl will reply :)

good luck at the tables
      Thanks kacekov
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      http://s017.radikal.ru/i434/1508/e4/039c9ea2f102.png
      Interesting hand. I play vs good reg, funnily I defend my check-range in 3bet pot, and my opponent defend his check-back range :why: . His flop check isn't standard, but I think it is fine.
      What about river? On the one hand, I guess he represents 1 combos QdJd and some slowplay flushes(?). On the other hand, my Ac blocks lots of flushes, I have 22% pot odds and line doesn't look convincing.:pcuser:
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Hi guys, after half of month my results:
      http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1508/35/b8c054b682c5.png
      -50k hands [x]
      -profit [ ]
      -wasted nerves [x]
      I like playing zoom, because hands/hour is good, but I can play more hours, hope to play 120k hands in August.
      Badly that I can't adjust my day mode, stopped going to the gym and cycling, just play poker, and the result is a bad