Lets go!

• vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Hi guys. I from Russia, but I'll stay here, because I want to improve my English. I have been playing poker for a long time, but now I play zoom500 on PS. Generally I will write about poker, but I ready to talk about other things and hope someone will talk with me. GL
      ps sorry for my english and if you english teacher - dont read it).
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello vcl29

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice that you have started a blog here and you’re English looks fine :f_thumbsup:
      How much experience you have on NL500 ZOOM already?

It looks like your still a basic member and than you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet. If you're bronze member you can post pictures as well.

Further I wish you all the best to beat NL500 ZOOM :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • kacekov
      kacekov
      Bronze
      good thing to do. now u can play poker and learn english at the same time.
      the english is not perfect but its understandable and if u write ppl will reply :)

good luck at the tables
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      hello SDK1987.

I try to play zoom 2-5 1 year ago, but not long. And I play many years 2-4 3-6 and 5-10 in other rooms, and little bit 10-20 and 25-50. Lots of time I played in ongame network. But now I want to play with best regs, because I want to improve my skill. I don't want to bumhunt - it's so boring. Last month I spent on poker theory, I read "Applications of No-Limit Holdem" second time, and I worked with flopziilla and excel, because I wanted to do good ranges. In august I've played 10k hands on 2-5 zoom and my results are bad. 2-5 is very strong limit, regulars so good, everyone is solid, but I will fight)
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic

and immediately thereafter this hand

soooo funny
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Originally posted by kacekov
      good thing to do. now u can play poker and learn english at the same time.
      the english is not perfect but its understandable and if u write ppl will reply :)

good luck at the tables
      Thanks kacekov
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      http://s017.radikal.ru/i434/1508/e4/039c9ea2f102.png
      Interesting hand. I play vs good reg, funnily I defend my check-range in 3bet pot, and my opponent defend his check-back range :why: . His flop check isn't standard, but I think it is fine.
      What about river? On the one hand, I guess he represents 1 combos QdJd and some slowplay flushes(?). On the other hand, my Ac blocks lots of flushes, I have 22% pot odds and line doesn't look convincing.:pcuser:
    • vcl29
      vcl29
      Basic
      Hi guys, after half of month my results:
      http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1508/35/b8c054b682c5.png
      -50k hands [x]
      -profit [ ]
      -wasted nerves [x]
      I like playing zoom, because hands/hour is good, but I can play more hours, hope to play 120k hands in August.
      Badly that I can't adjust my day mode, stopped going to the gym and cycling, just play poker, and the result is a bad