This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi, im new.

• JSanclemente
      JSanclemente
      Bronze
      Hello,

I started playing poker because a friend of mine has been playing for almost a year now and insisted that I should give it a try... so I did.

I started with $50 on some software and somehow managed to get to $210 at nl4. After that I learned about rakeback, pokerstrategy, and some other pokerschools and really started to read articles and try to improve my game.

Getting to 210 took me about a month, the next month I didnt have much time to play due to exams and such, but my roll kept moving up slowly and now I am at about $300 which is pretty good given that I only started with 50 and never went broke.

Anyway, thats a little about my poker "career" and I really love this site, visit it every day!
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JSanclemente and welcome to the forums!

Its good to see you have taken a first step by posting, and I hope to see you around the boards more frequently in the future. Especially the hand evaluation boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG) are a great place to work on your game :)

Good luck at the tables!
      SoyCD