BB: $10.64
      UTG: $10.00
      MP: $12.55
      Hero (CO): $13.59
      BTN: $10.32
      SB: $14.27

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :club: Q :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.75) 2 :heart: 8 :spade: 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, BTN raises to $1.66, Hero calls $1.11

Turn: ($4.07) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.91, Hero calls $2.91

River: ($9.89) T :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.45 all in, Hero ...
  • 5 replies
    • livethelife7
      livethelife7
      Bronze
      Do you have info about villian? any raise flop / barrel stats maybe?

Pre, flop and turn are std I think. Maybe there is an option to donk turn, so he can not ch/b his draws that he raised on the flop, but not sure about that.

In a vacuum on the river you need 26,2% equity. If you give him 22,88,44 and one combo of AA as valueshoverange for total of 10 combo's, he has at least have around 3 combo's of bluffshoves on the river to call breakeven.

It's really player dependend.
    • mattyvx
      mattyvx
      Bronze
      in theory i guess he should have more spade combos than heart combos as hearts are usually strong enough to flat - but i think alot of people at these stakes can raise hearts also OTF

My other generic population reads from 10nl are that people aren't bluffing the river enough with their busted draws and usually check back when any flush completes with sets / overpairs (regardless if it's in our range or not)

I guess if we think we might play him again call and take a note, we do have the queen of spades which blocks some combos but i think exploitative population reads could be stronger than card removal & blockers

vs a known good player i'd expect more spade combos than heart combos but we have Qs which blocks QJs,KQs,QTs so he's basically left with 9ts, Axs, Ah3h / a5hh maybe we can include some more Ah combos and some sets
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      sry, no info about villain except he played a hand before where he raised flop as a bluff and raised turn as a bluff!
    • Tinsley15
      Tinsley15
      Bronze
      when you look at his line it looks like he is balanced and raising flop with spades+oc...if non-spade came otr, you are calling this i assume? And also what are we doing ott here?
    • mattyvx
      mattyvx
      Bronze
      do we prefer a check ship OTT? think I would just call my overpairs especially those with a spade