Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2.94
      Hero:
      $10.00

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.64 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , T:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BU folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.90) A:diamond: , 9:heart: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB raises to $2.54 (All-In), Hero calls $2.04.

Turn: ($5.98) A:spade:
      River: ($5.98) A:club: (1 players)

Final Pot: $5.98

I guess I was tired and failed to see I was beat here after his c/r. I had a gut feeling he didnt have an A so I put him on 8 or 9 but then why would he shove? He prob puts me on an A...I need to stick to playing under 2 hrs at a time.
  • 5 replies
    • alaska222
      alaska222
      Bronze
      Shortstack with a vp$ip 60 is not a very good player. Fold to his checkraise and get him next time.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I think you must fold here and because of the 2 diamonds on the board I would also dicount 2 outs from the oesd.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I agree with guys,fold is ok because of bad pot odds and no implieds. And I don't know is it worth to cbet against this particular patient?! He is loose preflop and postflop and I doubt that he is folding to cbets enough.I don't know if you have fold to cbet stats.They are very useful.And another cause do not cbet is his stack size.So check behind and get free card is an option for me.
      Good luck :)
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      if you wanna cbet here make it a pot cbet and overcomit your self to the pot and call his shove
      against this player i like taking a free card because he doesnt like to fold too much and i would like to see the turn
      as played fold because you dont get proper odds to call and you have a flush draw on the board
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      All your comments are so obviously clear now, but I was tired and multitabling <_<