[NL2-NL10] nl10 A4s SB

• TheBrood
      Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.64 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , 4:heart:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.60) 9:heart: , Q:heart: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.40) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BB calls $1.10.

River: ($3.60) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.60, BB calls $3.60.

Final Pot: $10.80
  • 4 replies
    • alaska222
      I would check/call turn.
    • jachis
      His W$SD is a bit high so I think he has a hand, I agree to alaska about check/calling the turn.
    • dallievas
      nh for me.
      Preflop:opps is folding enough to steal from him profitably,Axs is a good hand but on SB I play a bit tighter because of position postflop.It's personal preference and u have iniciative.
      On flop ,its ok to lead with nut fd+1oc,problem is OOP but u have initiative.
      On turn I'd do as you did,bet again because if you check he can try to bluff out of pot on such drawy board.I'd make bet a bit less than you,slightly more than 1/2 pot size like 0.80-0.90$.
      I would check/call turn.

Can be this line but check will show weakness and it will be hard to win on the river if you do not hit flush.If you have plan to check river anyway,then check on turn is ok.But I think it's a mistake to check every busted draw on river.
      On river you are valuebetting,it's ok,he called pot size bet.But I don't know is pot size value bet is optimal.Ok,let's think which worst hands want to pay big bet? worse flush,straight(K,8).What about tpwk,pair,two pairs? How often they will pay?
      Good luck
    • srohack
      the 6 doesnt change anything except completing 78
      do you think he folds a queen on the turn ?
      do you think he folds a draw on the turn ?
      if yes then this is a profitable bet other wise i think i would check and expect to see a free river a big % of the time because he will check behind a lot of his pair , pair + draw type hands