[NL2-NL10] nl10 AKo MP2

• 7 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      imho better be to c/f flop vs basically unknown.U only know he is loose.It's hard to tell if u have FE.If u have FE sometimes you can raise on flop imitating overpair.I do call sometimes,but calling is bad if u have no plan for turn like float, bluff raise etc. Pot odds ~3:1 and odds to hit oc is 7:1.
      Good luck :)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Agree, with no draws possible, either raise his donk or fold if you give him credit(or think he cant lay down his TPxK)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      This is a snap reraise for me.
      On this low limits most of the time on dry flop this kind of small donk bets means nothing.
      He now that you probably don't hit this flop, but don't want to invest money to find out with a big check/raise.

raise to $2,5 and if he not fold make a note about him.

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      usualy on this kind of dry board people will donk and give up a lot to a raise . its a good spot to raise with overcards because you will have 6 outs most of the time when you get called . make it 1.8 .
      gl
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi Srohack,
      usualy on this kind of dry board people will donk and give up a lot to a raise . its a good spot to raise with overcards

How often u suggest to do this? because my experience is another.I see too much sets or 2pairs on such board especially from regulars who usually fold to cbet or not want to let to go low-medium pp.I do raise donks who is donking too often.
      I raise max 10-15% of them.I usually raise 3x+(like pot size),to look like my usual raise with strong hand?what u raise size u suggest? And what should be plan for turn- second barrel OOP? check behind IP.
      Thank you very much :)
      Good luck.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      usualy when you raise it i dont want to do it too much cuz they will fold the same part of their range to a 3 x or to a biger raise . you can do this raises just when you get donked ( so you are in position against the donker).
      in this hand you can call the flop too to do a float because a lot of time you will be calling with the best hand
      gl
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      GL :)