Hook's blog, finally!

• hoook
      hoook
      Bronze
      Hello forum!

I am so glad to finally be able to register here, as i just turned 18 few days ago, and am finally eligible to play poker!!! :f_cool: :f_drink: :f_drink:

My name is Giedrius, i am 18 years old and i live in Ukmerge, Lithuania. I been playing poker for quite some time already even though i just turned 18 (30th of July). I started playing when i was 14 i think :f_biggrin: me and some friends started playing Zynga poker on facebook, then we started playing in my friend's garage for small cents, years went on and we started playing for as much as 100+lt (+-40$) (and in my country it's kinda big money especially for my age kinds with no jobs and so rich families :f_rolleyes: ), from 16 and a half i also started playing online poker on my older friends accounts, i had some up and downs but my overall profit is round 3000$ from mtt's and hu cash (and for me it is big money). I have watched a lot of coaching videos and read a lot of articles yet i know i have a lot more to learn. And i WILL learn! :f_drink:

Anyway, i am still waiting for my mastercard so i could make my own deposits and get a great use of my first deposit bonuses, in the meantime i have claimed the free bankroll from pokerstrategy at william hill poker, and i hope to grind my roll up :f_cool: :f_drink:

William hill bankroll: 9.5€ kaablys

Let's get fishing! Cheers :f_drink:
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hello hoook,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Glad to have you aboard!

From the sound of your post, it appears you already know your way around.
      Remember sound bankroll management, and don't forget to study!

Best of luck,
      VS