This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Summer challenge

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Hello everybody ! My name is Răzvan , I came from România , I am 21 years old studend .
      As I do not like to write so many useless infos about me I will make it short . I am playing poker since 2012 when I got my first 10$ on PartyPoker but not as a proffesional full time job . Last summer on about this time I was playing NL20 with around 1k euro bankroll on Ipoker but then I started university and spent all my bankroll on many craps ! :fouet:
      As I was living in a hosted during the scholar year I couldnt play any poker .:why:
      Now ( 4 days ago ) I deposited 32 bucks on Pokerstars and I am trying to make some money in this summer :fuckyeah:
      At the moment I play 0.50$ 9man turbo STT because my bankroll is so short , but then I am planning to move on fifty 50 format and see how will go , but furst I need to make my self a nice bankroll so lets get started !

So this is the graph from this first 4 days . There are some 45 ppl sngs at the beggining but not that many .
      My objective is to play at least 6 hours per day and until now I am on the good path .
      Sorry for my english which is not so good !

GL on the tables and I will keep updating once per day ! See you soon !
  • 8 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You’re English looks fine to me.
      Are you planning to play the regular or the turbo Fifty50’s when you have a nice bankroll for it?
      Further I wish good luck with you’re SNG adventure :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Turbo ones, I forgot to mention this in the first post , sorry . I like turbo ones because they takes less time and you can grind a lot of them per day . Cant wait to start grinding them !!! I think I will give them a shot when I will have 50 buy ins , what do you guys think ? Its a very risky move or not ? Planning to play 6 at a time while taking the shot.
      :gl: :gl:
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 5

[*] Volume : 97 games
      [*] Time played : 5 hours and 52 minutes ( will do better in the next days ) :profit:
      Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 6

[*] Volume : 103 games
      [*] Time played : 7 hours and 14 minute

Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 7

[*] Volume : 31 games
      [*] Time played : 2 hours si 28 minute
      [*] Profit : 0.31 $
      [*] Bankroll : 100.68 $

Hello everybody ! Today I had some personal problems and couldnt play much but I managed to deposit 27$ and got another 5$ from the MEGABONUS promotion and I took a mini shot to say so at fifty50 1.5$ .
      Tomorrow I will take another shot at fifty and I am really trustful that I will get some nice results !
      That is all for now , good luck and see you tomorrow !
      Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 8

[*] Volume : 67 games
      [*] Time played : 5 hours and 22 minute
      [*] Profit : -2,39 $
      [*] Bankroll : 98.29 $

Today ,again I couldnt play as much as I wanted because I had to meet someone who I havent seen for almost 6 years ! Its about one of my class mates who has left country in 2009 and never come back until now , and I had to see him as we were and still are good friends ! Im so happy that we met today .
      After that another friend of mine invited me to a football game and I just couldnt say no ( I like football very much ) and so wasted another 2-3 hours . Anyway I am satisfied that I could play some good poker today ,but unfortunatelly didnt won today either ,but no problem , head up and keep moving forward !!!
      I do not accept that I cant beat this limit ! No way !
      Today s graph below . Good night and see you again tomorrow !

Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 9

[*] Volume : 88 games
      [*] Time played : 8 hours and 23 minute
      [*] Profit : 1.49 $
      [*] Bankroll : 99.78 $

Today I decided to play 45 players sng format ( 0.50$ limit ) because I find them softer than the STT ones , even if I didnt had a good session I am sure that here can be made more money and easier than in the stt formats ,but time will tell this . I will grind this format for the next days too and see where I am after a decent sample 300-500 games I think can be a nice starting point of view. Thats all for today, gl at the tables and see you tomorrow !:profit:

Graphic

• PokarFace
      PokarFace
      Basic
      Cool! Let's keep making profit and one day we can rent a mansion in Thailand and start our poker house :f_tongue: