Summer challenge

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Hello everybody ! My name is Răzvan , I came from România , I am 21 years old studend .
      As I do not like to write so many useless infos about me I will make it short . I am playing poker since 2012 when I got my first 10$ on PartyPoker but not as a proffesional full time job . Last summer on about this time I was playing NL20 with around 1k euro bankroll on Ipoker but then I started university and spent all my bankroll on many craps ! :fouet:
      As I was living in a hosted during the scholar year I couldnt play any poker .:why:
      Now ( 4 days ago ) I deposited 32 bucks on Pokerstars and I am trying to make some money in this summer :fuckyeah:
      At the moment I play 0.50$ 9man turbo STT because my bankroll is so short , but then I am planning to move on fifty 50 format and see how will go , but furst I need to make my self a nice bankroll so lets get started !

So this is the graph from this first 4 days . There are some 45 ppl sngs at the beggining but not that many .
      My objective is to play at least 6 hours per day and until now I am on the good path .
      Sorry for my english which is not so good !

GL on the tables and I will keep updating once per day ! See you soon !
  • 8 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You’re English looks fine to me.
      Are you planning to play the regular or the turbo Fifty50’s when you have a nice bankroll for it?
      Further I wish good luck with you’re SNG adventure :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Turbo ones, I forgot to mention this in the first post , sorry . I like turbo ones because they takes less time and you can grind a lot of them per day . Cant wait to start grinding them !!! I think I will give them a shot when I will have 50 buy ins , what do you guys think ? Its a very risky move or not ? Planning to play 6 at a time while taking the shot.
      :gl: :gl:
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 5

[*] Volume : 97 games
      [*] Time played : 5 hours and 52 minutes ( will do better in the next days ) :profit:
      Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 6

[*] Volume : 103 games
      [*] Time played : 7 hours and 14 minute

Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 7

[*] Volume : 31 games
      [*] Time played : 2 hours si 28 minute
      [*] Profit : 0.31 $
      [*] Bankroll : 100.68 $

Hello everybody ! Today I had some personal problems and couldnt play much but I managed to deposit 27$ and got another 5$ from the MEGABONUS promotion and I took a mini shot to say so at fifty50 1.5$ .
      Tomorrow I will take another shot at fifty and I am really trustful that I will get some nice results !
      That is all for now , good luck and see you tomorrow !
      Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 8

[*] Volume : 67 games
      [*] Time played : 5 hours and 22 minute
      [*] Profit : -2,39 $
      [*] Bankroll : 98.29 $

Today ,again I couldnt play as much as I wanted because I had to meet someone who I havent seen for almost 6 years ! Its about one of my class mates who has left country in 2009 and never come back until now , and I had to see him as we were and still are good friends ! Im so happy that we met today .
      After that another friend of mine invited me to a football game and I just couldnt say no ( I like football very much ) and so wasted another 2-3 hours . Anyway I am satisfied that I could play some good poker today ,but unfortunatelly didnt won today either ,but no problem , head up and keep moving forward !!!
      I do not accept that I cant beat this limit ! No way !
      Today s graph below . Good night and see you again tomorrow !

Graphic

• Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Day 9

[*] Volume : 88 games
      [*] Time played : 8 hours and 23 minute
      [*] Profit : 1.49 $
      [*] Bankroll : 99.78 $

Today I decided to play 45 players sng format ( 0.50$ limit ) because I find them softer than the STT ones , even if I didnt had a good session I am sure that here can be made more money and easier than in the stt formats ,but time will tell this . I will grind this format for the next days too and see where I am after a decent sample 300-500 games I think can be a nice starting point of view. Thats all for today, gl at the tables and see you tomorrow !:profit:

Graphic

• PokarFace
      PokarFace
      Basic
      Cool! Let's keep making profit and one day we can rent a mansion in Thailand and start our poker house :f_tongue: