Fixed Limit Heads up SNG's

• 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I just filtered my lobby on FL HU SNG’s and looks like this:

Off course I used my Coral Poker account to check it out, but Titan and Coral has so far I know the same player pool and FL HU SNG’s. So it should be the same there.
      Also I newer play those games so I newer notice any differentness, but for FL I think there is still enough different buy-inns of Hu games I think.

I hope this helps a little bit. Otherwise you can always ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • zyvy
      zyvy
      Bronze
      they cut a lots of regular tables and force turbo everywhere now (change poker into lotto, so sad)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by zyvy
      they cut a lots of regular tables and force turbo everywhere now (change poker into lotto, so sad)
      That's indeed bad news for you. I like regular SNG’s more than Turbo as well.
      Just get a useful thread Sit n Go Structure On iPoker for you both.
      There you can find more information about the changes they made on SNG’s.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Hi,
      I can confirm that the Titan offerings for FL HU SnGs is the same as those in the Coral screenshot by SDK1987
    • hrvoyeb
      hrvoyeb
      Bronze
      Yup, they removed all tables higher than 100 € and removed all regular speed tables. Also there is one table per stake now, while before there were two or three for some stakes. It's funny how HU SNG's are always the first under attack when there are "recreational player benefits" taken into consideration and HU cash is never touched because of the rake.