This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

stuck on basic!

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      hopefully someone will be able to help me here.

while i'm waiting for the $50 startup money i'm playing on my chosen pokersite and have generated double the amount of points to go to bronze, however i'm stuck on basic, do i have to wait for the money to be deposited from you into my poker account in order to reach the bronze stage?
  • 2 replies
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      ok, just found the answer to my question! it's when i get the startup capital! :rolleyes:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey ukcoolcat,

You are already playing at the site without having received the starting capital? Did you make a deposit?

I have checked your account and its a bit strange that your capital hasn't arrived yet - since we initiated the transfer around a week ago. Since 888 is one of our newer partners for the starting capital I don't know about longer waiting times - but I suggest you write a ticket to our support just in case (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards
      SoyCD