Daily Summer Challenges

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Fancy taking advantage of 10 free Twister tokens? 20 free slots spins? How about a free sports bet?

Complete the following simple daily challenges (now extended until the beginning of September) and reap the rewards at Coral Poker!

Coral Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Coral Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 4 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      It looks as though, after over 2 years spent on iPoker, I'm finally going to learn the rules of Hulk :f_biggrin:
    • rompas
      rompas
      not sure if its + decision to learn those rules... :f_rolleyes:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Actually, it's not necessary to know the exact rules because all you can do is click 'Spin' and pray...

I have to say that Hulk is a hilarious game, with fancy sounds and the ability to stone police cars and helicopters :f_biggrin:

I've just won €75 off 30x€1 free spins (I'm not sure why I got the bonus two times, can't complain, though), definitely ran above EV :f_cool:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      What games do you folks play to make use of the Weekend Challenge and the Side Games Club (10% cashback on a week's loss) combined? :f_love:

Jacks or Better and Blackjack/Baccarat come to mind due to the low (~0.5%) house edge, with the ability to take rake-free double-ups to €100-160 on the former and the high limit on the latter (the 5x€0.50 limit on JoB is rather low, whereas on BJ or Baccarat, I can put the entire €150 into one bet). Splitting the €150 into 15 €10 single roulette bets also makes sense as a midroller option despite the higher rake because they're uncorrelated (unlike if all the 15 chunks were placed on a colour) and the probability of bricking them all is as high as 66.3%.

Are there any exotic side games with a good post-cashback EV that I've missed? (Of course you have to apply the same strategy to all your bets to avoid being insta-flagged for abuse, e.g. you can't stop taking double-ups on further JoB bets after you've been taking DUs whenever possible and binked the €160; if you choose to escalate the variance, do it all the time.)