Taf

• hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      Hey

My naber joined the PS community today. Two actually. Anyway, i helped them to register and everything, but one of theyr account got deactivated? :o And i dont get it, why? We did everything as told, i didnt help them with the quiz, all i did is translated the articles and later on the questions to one of the nabours, since he does not speak english very good. He recived this security letter, hes grandson took pictures of hes ID card, we mailed them. And about 20 - 30 minutes later, the account was deactivated. Anyone have any idea why that might of happened?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi hugeego,

unfortunately your neighbor did not pass our security test. That's why we are not able to transfer him his starting capital. I am sorry.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • hugeego
      hugeego
      Bronze
      Oh, ok, i will let him to send new pictures with better quality, will that help?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hugeego
      Oh, ok, i will let him to send new pictures with better quality, will that help?
      Hello hugeego,

It was probably not due to the quality of the picture but other criteria - such as the suspicion of accounts being registered on another person's name who is not actually the one using it. The account will therefore remain closed - and starting capital will not be transferred.

Best regards,
      SoyCD