How I made a little over $1000+ with online poker

• ryan786
      ryan786
      Basic
      Hey guys I am new to the forum although I have been playing poker for years. And I must say online poker is amazing , I mean people are virtually playing with you , so convenient .
      I have been practicing poker for many years and it is fun.
      I made some dollars online with this all thanks to my strategies and luck.
      Luck isn't the dominating factor though.
      When I play it is almost as if I have my life at stake . I love to play mind games with the others although it isn't as effective as it would be , when playing physically together.
      SO I compiled some notes and strategies which you can read .
      I am not selling anything I am just sharing because sharing is caring.:f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/4oothk6tpo463ax/How_I_made_1016%24_in_3_days_online_playing_poker.pdf
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Ryan

Welcome to the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Well done that you have won so much money in 3 days time :appl:
      Could you make a summary of you’re 3 day process here as well. So I don’t need to open that file?
      That would be nice.

Maybe you’re interested in our free money offers. If you use 1 of our offers on a poker room you don’t have a account yet you get a small bankroll for free. Also you will get the bronze status and than you can post pictures as well.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • remy18
      remy18
      Basic
      Hello, the intro is very familiar, blackrain's books and also the tips, very beginner level, not so interesting, sorry to say that but i m being truthfull, also the sites you are advertising seem not so trustworthy
    • kacekov
      kacekov
      Bronze
      Originally posted by remy18
      Hello, the intro is very familiar, blackrain's books and also the tips, very beginner level, not so interesting, sorry to say that but i m being truthfull, also the sites you are advertising seem not so trustworthy
      you actually opened a file that someone who made an account yesterday and has 1 post posted? you are either very naive or you have a very good and very good anti vírus software. by the end of the sentence you are not naive :P
    • remy18
      remy18
      Basic
      Just trying to be nice, apple products work well with malware btw:) naive maybe, diplomat for sure, have a great day
    • ryan786
      ryan786
      Basic
      Malware ?? virus ?? how can a pdf file be a virus or malware.Either it was sarcasm or you are too weak with brains
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      the file is clean, but the content is rather lackluster. :f_biggrin:
      that said, there is some good advice like "Don't Play Drunk" and there's a part that goes on how it's possible to be a "winning" player but not a "good" player and also the opposite. very enlightening new age stuff
    • kacekov
      kacekov
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ryan786
      Malware ?? virus ?? how can a pdf file be a virus or malware.Either it was sarcasm or you are too weak with brains
      just trying to be cautious. weak with brains maybe. it wasn't sarcasm for sure, and apparently im not the only one:

Originally posted by SDK1987

Could you make a summary of you’re 3 day process here as well. So I don’t need to open that file?
      and if u think a pdf file cant have malware i have an Island i want to sell you. just click this link it will also credit 10000$ as a trust bonus on your account.