My Poker Rooms Settings

• Stefataa

I'm wondering if some moderator can help me delete all my account details for all the rooms i have entered my username. I wasn't aware at the time, I should sign up through the website to receive StrategyPoints. Now, it just kind of annoys me and been wondering if you can delete it from my profile. I will make a new account at PokerStars when i move to UK and delete my old one, so that i can collect StrategyPoints. Thank you in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • TinoLaan
      Hi Stefataa,

We generally don't remove poker room usernames from users' profiles, even if the account isn't tracked to us. There's also no harm in leaving the usernames in your profile. By leaving the usernames in your profile, you won't get any free money offers for those poker rooms for example (which you wouldn't be able to take advantage of because you already have accounts).

The main reason we have decided not to delete poker room usernames from profiles is simply because of technical reasons, so unfortunately we won't be able to make an exception for you in this case.

However, if you're allowed to create a new account at a poker room at one point, you can always send us a ticket. We could then update your username in your profile instead so that you can hopefully start collecting StrategyPoints :)

Hopefully this has helped. Just let us know if you have any further questions :)

• speukalo
      How can I change NetBet username from the settings page? There's no box to change it like other sites.

I started to wonder why do I not get strategy point there. I was wrote that wrong.
    • rompas
      Hi Speukalo,

i would suggest you to send a ticket to our support and they can help you with this.

Regards/ Rompas