Elephant

• samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      I have uninstalled Elephant and then reinstalled it and now it says trial period is finnished .It cant be i only downloaded it yesterday the first time .I thought i made a mistake when i downloaded it the first time so i did it again .Sorry for posting it here but i'm getting no reply in the elephant beta forum .I am having a problem with it not showing the correct balance of the account on the overview tab .I am willing to send a screen shot if you tell me how to upload a word doc to a thread .
  • 2 replies
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      i have been having the same problem with the tab, it shows amounts for a while and then seems to stop calculatiing.
      I look at and i have the same BB $ and hand # count as an hour ago while playing on 4 tables.
      I didnt have the other trouble though with downloading.
      If a moderator does show up, while I'm here, will elephant be working in tournaments?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee and Harold1,

Tournaments are yet to be integrated - but will be in the future. As for the problems with the trial period and the tab I can only say please ask in the Elephant forum. The moderators there have much more experience with common problems than I do :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1467

Best regards
      SoyCD