New here

• TuElite
      TuElite
      Bronze
      What's up everyone.

My name is Charles I'm 18 years old and I'm from Quebec, Canada.
      Online I go by the name of TuElite.

I'm a really competitive guy, I used to have a lot of interests for professional gaming and I gamed a lot ! That's how I met friends that showed and though me Poker.

I have been playing play money for 2 months or so, wining freerolls and trying to learn the game, that was until I found this website. I'm really grateful for the starting opportunity that this site gave me as well as all the information, strategy and articles that helped me better my game.

I like Poker a lot so I'll definitely stick around and try to learn as munch as I can from you guys and become the best player that I can.
  • 3 replies
    • ClayRaver
      ClayRaver
      Bronze
      Hiya. Good luck at the tables mate. Keep reading the articles and watching the vids and im sure ull do very well!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi TuElite and welcome to the boards!

A lot of the players here come from a pro-gaming background - and a lot of the top Starcraft / Warcraft / Dota / CS / etc players paved their ways to Poker Success through our site.

As long as you stick to BRM (very important) and are wary of the mental side of poker while working on your technical abilities (by e.g. using our professional hand evaluation boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG) you will steadily improve into a winning player. Just don't rush it. Just like an E-sport it takes time and dedication to reach the top.

On the side you can also check out our new community feature which will allow you to join or create groups around the games you play or the area you are from. Here for example the group of our Canadian players: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/group/g132/PokerStrategy_Canada.html

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TuElite
      TuElite
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

A lot of the players here come from a pro-gaming background - and a lot of the top Starcraft / Warcraft / Dota / CS / etc players paved their ways to Poker Success through our site.

Yeah, I find poker really similar to gaming, it's all about out-smarting your opponent, not making any mistakes and waiting for the good moment to strike.

I hope I will achieve success as I'm ready to do everything necessary to succeed and yeah I definitely want to be playing those high stakes game :D .

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the ticket !