Trouble getting the starting capital from any Poker rooms list

• Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      I've registered in several poker rooms which are partner of Pokerstrategy. Somehow I keep getting this: You have not followed our instructions when registering.

As far as I know I did follow the instructions to the letter.

I downloaded the poker software from Pokerstrategy. When I clicked download it auto linked me to a specific site. Like fulltilt site.

I created an account.

Go back to pokerstategy and gave them my acount ID from fulltilt.

What I dont understand is that I'm suppose to enter the code from pokerstrategy into fulltilt. The problem is there is I cant find the spot where I'm suppose to enter the code.

Its not in the software.

A video instruction would definitely help a lot.
  • 19 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Stroill343,

After checking with our support i heard you sent us a ticket about this matter also, so please be patient and they will help you as soon they can.

Regards /Rompas
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi Stroill343,

After checking with our support i heard you sent us a ticket about this matter also, so please be patient and they will help you as soon they can.

Regards /Rompas
      I've already received the reply and it wasn't solved, They advise me to try another poker site instead.
      There were no text box on full tilt where I can put the pokerstrategy code.
      I was told that my account was not linked. I don't know what I missed out. I believe I followed the instructions to the letter.
      I even downloaded fulltilt software from this site. Registered a very first account on full tilt. Go back to Pokerstrategy and entered my brand new full tilt ID.

Should I register to another site, I'm afraid that this same error maybe repeated. This is why I'm seeking out outside assistance.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Follow the instructions from customer support and things will be fine :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Stroill343,

Did you try to register for some other site?

if not follow the instructions and it should be good.

if you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask and we will try help you

Regards/Rompas
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      What did I miss? I want figure out what went wrong so I can avoid repeating it on other poker sites.
      I'm afraid it would only repeat itself. Which is a waste of time and energy.

May this tread be of some help to the next guy too.

Can anyone point out what I might have done wrong?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

with full tilt i guess you missed the optin window when you register there or it didnt popup, i cant say which,,

for all rooms you need to download the poker client from our side otherwise your account will not get linked/tracked to pokerstrategy, to choose a room for the free money look here at free poker money

choose a room and follow the instuctions step for step and everything should be good, if everything goes ok , the free money should arrive within 48 hours, sometimes faster, sometimes longer.

hope this helps you, good luck

Regards/Rompas
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      That's right there were no pop up or whatsoever. I tried looking for it but it simply doesn't exist. I don't even know what it looks like. I tried google but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Pokerstrategy members should be advised to abort their registration to a particular poker site if they don't see any optin or popup.

I did by the way downloaded the software from pokerstrategy site or should I say link. Still there were no optin or popup. If you can try to download the Full tilt software.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Stroill343,

There can be various reasons why the tracking of your account failed. For example, you might have visited a different affiliate before downloading the software through PokerStrategy.com. In that case the cookies of the other affiliate might cause the tracking to fail. This is just one of a few possible causes though.

Unfortunately we can't determine exactly why the tracking failed for individual cases. Based on the reports we get from the poker rooms, all we can know for certain is if your account is tracked or not.

All we can really advise is what we've mentioned before - when going for a new poker room, make sure you follow all instructions closely and make sure you do not have an account at the poker room in question yet. And for some extra certainty, you could also clear your cookies before trying to download the software.

I understand the inconvenience caused by the whole situation, but hopefully the information we gave here will help you on the way to get the free money on a different poker room :)

If you still have any other questions though, just let us know :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      Thanks for the assistance.

Can't Add friend, there's a bronze status requirement.

So this is not a unique case. It would help if there were some image of what this optin looks like and where to click to find it.
      Should anyone from the site be able to produce an image of this optin or popup. It would be really nice and I believe it may help the next guy's life easier.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Stroill343,

If you go into the cashier in the Full Tilt client and click 'My Promotions'. you'll see a screenshot similar to the one below. If the tracking was successful, you should see a PokerStrategy.com logo. If it looks like my screenshot, then something has gone amiss.

Regards

Laz
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      Thank you for this one.

I'd like to upload an image from my computer but this text box doesn't seem to support that.

That picture doesn't show in my Full tilt software. There were no such thing as my promotions.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stroill343
      Thank you for this one.

I'd like to upload an image from my computer but this text box doesn't seem to support that.

That picture doesn't show in my Full tilt software. There were no such thing as my promotions.
      There should be. If you open cashier there's a "my promotions" tab somewhere from memory.

Also, you probably cant post an image as a "basic" member. That used to be the case - anyways - I've been away for a while so I might be wrong ;)
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      Thanks a lot.

Visual aids truly help. Especially for folks who are new to a particular Poker site.
      This is to prevent confusion and makes life easier for newbies.

Is there some kinda code that I need to enter? What does the optin or popup looks like and where to find it?

I think Pokerstrategy's registration guide needs more of these.

> I'm picking UNIBET.
      > Can anyone provide some visual aid and detailed instructions?

This may seem a bit nauseating for you guys.
      I just don't wanna repeat the frustration mishaps.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'm sure if you send a ticket to customer support they will do this for you.
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      I did send two messages on one ticket. One was a follow up. It's almost 24hrs now. In addition to that I have no available tickets left.

> iPad mini points gone wrong
      my activity points is back to 19. It was down to 13 before.

The orange circle next to our profile name.

I'm suppose to make a new tread for this but can't do due to flood control.

I've opened UNITBET software and there were no buttons to click on it was just a big picture.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      You have to remember that yesterday was Sunday so the chances are that there was no staff working. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

The iPad draw is weekly so the challenge resets every Sunday night/Monday morning and you start again. That is why the number went back to 19.

Flood control is to stop people from spamming. You'd be surprised at the amount of spam messages this forum receives on a weekly basis, so this is a necessary step to prevent spammers from flooding the forum.
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      So its a raffle draw. There's no guarantee of getting it even if you acquire all the points in a week?

As long as were talking. what's the correct pot odds or implied odds to call a gutshot with your drawing hand having no over cards that goes with it?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yes - it's a raffle!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/glossary/Pot-Odds/
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/glossary/Implied-Odds/

Get to work!
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      I'm new in the site.

You have a better chance of getting hit by a lightning than to win a lottery. they say.