This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 TT

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      SB:
      $5,90
      Hero:
      $2,05

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 2 folds, SB calls $0,35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,90) Q:diamond: , 9:diamond: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,60, SB raises to $1,70, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,10

OMG what have I done!? On the one hand I have FD (even straight FD) and gutshot + 2 ten's, but can I really give me such tonns of outs in this situation?
  • 3 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I don't know exactly how many outs you have here , maybe you are drawing to half an out against A:diamond: J:diamond: or maybe you have all of your 14 outs alive. for those pot odds I would call since you need like what 6 outs? i think at least 6 outs are clean most of the times.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      In such a situation I just stick to basic strategy, you raised preflop and you have a draw on the flop, so you play as made hand and go broke.

That's what I do against unknown opponents, because you cannot really tell how many outs you have, maybe he's just bluffing on a scary board, who knows... ...so, I would advice to go broke and make a note how he played on such a board and what he had.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      Originally posted by burek2000
      In such a situation I just stick to basic strategy, you raised preflop and you have a draw on the flop, so you play as made hand and go broke.

That's what I do against unknown opponents, because you cannot really tell how many outs you have, maybe he's just bluffing on a scary board, who knows... ...so, I would advice to go broke and make a note how he played on such a board and what he had.
      easy push