• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      SB:
      $5,90
      Hero:
      $2,05

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 2 folds, SB calls $0,35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,90) Q:diamond: , 9:diamond: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,60, SB raises to $1,70, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,10

OMG what have I done!? On the one hand I have FD (even straight FD) and gutshot + 2 ten's, but can I really give me such tonns of outs in this situation?
  • 3 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I don't know exactly how many outs you have here , maybe you are drawing to half an out against A:diamond: J:diamond: or maybe you have all of your 14 outs alive. for those pot odds I would call since you need like what 6 outs? i think at least 6 outs are clean most of the times.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      In such a situation I just stick to basic strategy, you raised preflop and you have a draw on the flop, so you play as made hand and go broke.

That's what I do against unknown opponents, because you cannot really tell how many outs you have, maybe he's just bluffing on a scary board, who knows... ...so, I would advice to go broke and make a note how he played on such a board and what he had.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      Originally posted by burek2000
      In such a situation I just stick to basic strategy, you raised preflop and you have a draw on the flop, so you play as made hand and go broke.

That's what I do against unknown opponents, because you cannot really tell how many outs you have, maybe he's just bluffing on a scary board, who knows... ...so, I would advice to go broke and make a note how he played on such a board and what he had.
      easy push