This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

best way to deal with large antes is:attack,attack,attack!

• allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      just rereading gus hansons book and must say its 1 of my fav.i try to implement the content into my game but can sometimes just stupidly throw chips away when its obv that im beat!but apart from that i gota say i agree with gus.your never gona win a tourny if you dont steal and be agrresive!my biggest weakness is not giving other aggressive players credit or donkey calling station calling with ace high(i had q high but thats not the point!) heres wat happend im on the button with qj off stack 2900 hijack raises to 300 stack 5000 i call flop 893 rainbow he bet almost pot (not always but i see this as a sign of weakness especialy from an agrressive player so i pop him with my inside st8 and2overs draw and he calls with ace 10 no qj or 10 and im out.Feed back would be greatly apreciated
  • 3 replies