This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No chip and a seat

• Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      Due to problems with the low limit sng's on party i went broke there, because i still need a few more points for the bonus i decided to try my luck on a 100$ freeroll with 5000+ players. I managed to get just beneath one dollar and started to play some hands on the cash games (lets call it very short stacked strategy ;) ).

After a little while i was up to 6$ and entered 2 3$ sng's won both and entered some more, got up to about 30$ played a shootout tournament won 2 of 4 rounds got 3rd in the 3rd round made another 40 something $ with that. played some other tournaments and SnG's 3$ buy-in and I went from broke to a just below 100$ bankroll in less then 24 hours :)

So for me it's not a chip and a seat anymore but even without chips you can win back your bankroll :)

(offcourse i got lucky alot of times but i think I played my best game so far most of the day).
  • 1 reply