This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Should I participate in the BR challenge?

• kerith
      kerith
      Bronze
      Hi all! For the last weeks I have been looking to videos and articles, playing some hands with some free and play money, and I am finding that I love the game, almost as much as I love learning it.

I still consider myself an absolute beginner, I have played about 500 hands in 5NL on Titanbet.es, nowhere near the volume to ger comfortable even with the most basic strategy (I like to make sure I have a rock-solid stepping stone below me before building up on it). So I am boing to get an initial 40€ bankroll with a 20€initial deposit on Stars, as a tuition fee.

I consider that money spent, don't expect to get any profit from it, but I'd like to take it as far as I can, starting from 2NL.

The point is , I think that setting a BR challenge could improve my motivation to get better, and honestly it sounds like tons of fun. However, being a total beginner, getting from 40€ to 1000€ seems ridiculously hard to make...

Should I join?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

May you always get the nuts on the river.
  • 7 replies