This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how much rakebak?- answer and help!

• argentinos13
      argentinos13
      Bronze
      how much rakeback can earn someone who sits at 4-5 tables for about 5 hours a day supposing he's a rock player? Anyone plays like that?- or else write down some of ur personal stats ;)

*since FT uses the shared rake method, i'd like to know if its better than the contributed
  • 4 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      what limit do you play? do you play bigstack/shortstack? SH? FR? In my opinion you can try one day see how many SP you did multiply by 0.945 ((SP/2)*0,27*7) and there's your rakeback (or something close to it)
    • argentinos13
      argentinos13
      Bronze
      sorry i didn't make it clear:
      most poker rooms have contributed rake: rake taken from winner/ players who participate in pot
      FT has share method: even if u folded pre flop rake distributes equally to all
      that means that if u r a rock player and play in a loose table u will earn money from the action of others!

thats the reason an answer from a tight player will help ;)
      (suppose micro limits 0,10-0,25 & 0.25-0.5)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      For rocks shared rake system is for sure better because you play less hands so you should pay less rake than average so you gain more rake back;)
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      These are approximate rakes per hour for 6 tables shorthanded / 8 tables full ring at FTP. I've never played higher than NL100 there so I can't speak for upper limits.

NL10 - $3-$5 per hour
      NL25 - $7-$10 per hour
      NL50 - $13-$16 per hour
      NL100 - $15-$25 per hour