My first time

• ljudevit
      ljudevit
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!
      I have been playing poker for about a year now, mostly online. I had some success, but it is not enough for me. I want more. He. So now I have decided to hit the books and be more serious about my poker playing. I sure hope you guys can help me.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
      HO HO HO
  • 3 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello ljudevit,

Since you mentioned you want to improve your game, I suggest that you first of all read our Strategy Articles and watch the clips from our Video Section.

Also, you should check the Strategy Forums (in No Limit, Fixed Limit, Sit and Go, Omaha or Seven Card Stud) and discuss about specific strategies with other members, have your hands checked by our hand judges and much more.
      You can also check the fellow PokerStrategists' blogs to see how they are doing, or check the Self-Study and Management Forum to help improve your poker skill. Additionally, you can read the Our Successes thread to see how others made it and eventually find some tips there.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      You've certainly reached the best place to learn & grow :D

Welcome to PokerStrategy my friend & good luck.

Hope to see you in the forums and at the tables soon.

Bart.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ljudevit
      Hi everyone!
      I have been playing poker for about a year now, mostly online. I had some success, but it is not enough for me. I want more. He. So now I have decided to hit the books and be more serious about my poker playing. I sure hope you guys can help me.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
      HO HO HO
      Hey ljudevit and welcome :)

Be sure not to just hit the books - but also our hand evaluation boards! There is next to no other place in which you will be able to fix your leaks better than there :)

All the best and I hope to see you around!

Best regards
      SoyCD