Greetings from Romania

• Rhayader
      Rhayader
      Bronze
      My name is Alex and registered on PokerStrategy about an year ago. I passed the quiz some time ago but unfortunately wasted the 50$ on Full Tilt.

But because of the fact that i started building a BR on a different site after that and not being able to advance in level here (i'm still stuck at bronze) sort of discouraged me to post here.

But i really like the initiative the people at PS have to improve themselves and help others also.

So here's to hopefully a new beginning!

Cheers,
      Alex
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Rhayader,

I'm sorry to hear your initial $50 were lost, but apparently you managed to build yourself a bankroll eventually. If you are unsure about our site, try taking a look at our Forums: maybe you want to discuss specific strategies (in No Limit, Fixed Limit, Sit and Go, Omaha or Seven Card Stud), or maybe you simply want to chat with others, whether it's about poker or random things.

Since you mentioned you are from Romania, I suggest you take a look at this news and you will find more fellow Romanian players. Also, our new Social Network is online, so you can chat with players from around the world and join groups that have similar interests. You can, for instance, join the Romanian Group, and you can also join any other groups, depending on what your interests are.

If you take a look at these links I'm sure you will find something to enjoy and become a part of the PokerStrategy community :)

Regards,
      vhallee
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Alex, yeah they're pretty Ace aren't they lol :D

Keep posting, maybe start a blog or just join in with some of the other threads, everyone's friendly friendly.

Good luck & hope to see you around the forum again soon.

Bart.