Everest bonus suspended - New Vip system in place[FAQ updated]

• darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I heard that the monthly "no-reload" bonus we receive in the newsletter is suspended because of the new VIP summit points tiers and points to cash convertion.
      Can anybody confirm that?
  • 13 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Unfortunately that is true and it sucks:( I again calculated how much rake back they give now and it is not ok at all. Well why they have to do that when i planned to play there since they had nice rake back deals before also for us small volume players ;(
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      yeap, it is definitely suspended.

the rakeback equivalent for the summit club if you play full ring 10-handed tables is

Base Camp 250% = 14%
      Camp I 500% = 24%
      Camp II 600% = 28%
      Camp III 650% = 30%
      Death Zone 700% = 32%
      The Summit 750% = 34%
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      actually, the %rakeback now depends on how loose you are, and how loose the tables are.Im aiminig for Camp II now, and Camp I is beetween 17 and 25%,depends on the days, at least for my SH play.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      it depends on how loose the table is, how loose you play doesn't matter. You get rakeback based on the total rake from the table from every hand you have blinded in for. 1 point for every $1 rake (if u average over 10 persons, that means for each contribution of $0.1 of rake from you, you get 1 point)

You definitely have to get yourself into Camp I at least to earn decent rakeback, returns diminish as you move up in terms of rakeback(as effort required to meet the requirements are higher vs actual increase in rakeback), but of course they are other benefits.

Im now at Camp I, and probably will stay here until i can move up to a higher limit.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It matters how loose you play,as your contribution to the table rake is different.
      The problem with Camp I is that you can only cash 250$ a month, its 5th and I have only 100 left :(
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i guess it does if you want to be precise about it.

I'm making an assumption that over the long run every player on the table makes the same contribution to the table rakes as it gets averaged out.

if you are playing so much, i'm sure you can make camp II next month easily. :)
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      I just got the regular $50 bonus in my monthly newsletter.

Gnostradamus
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i don't even get the monthly newsletter!
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by Gnostradamus
      I just got the regular $50 bonus in my monthly newsletter.

Gnostradamus
      I got it aswell :D They gave it to unactive players i think:D Really nice one which i will clear for sure :D
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yeah, I got only the "Did you know you can convert your summit points into cash?" statement,and I'm pretty active...Anyway, converting gives you a decent rakeback. I hope they give someting extra for Xmas though, only site with no special offers for now :(
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Everest Poker is dealt rake like Stars/FTP afaik?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by elhh82
      yeap, it is definitely suspended.

the rakeback equivalent for the summit club if you play full ring 10-handed tables is

Base Camp 250% = 14%
      Camp I 500% = 24%
      Camp II 600% = 28%
      Camp III 650% = 30%
      Death Zone 700% = 32%
      The Summit 750% = 34%
      Is like said in this post but if you never tried everest is a must and a nice first deposit bonus.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Everest Poker is dealt rake like Stars/FTP afaik?
      According to this your contribution to the pot is irrelevant and points and rake are in fact the dealt method.

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/promo/summit.html