How many on-line poker players use Tracking software?

• 10 replies
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      At the lower limits, I would say between half and three-quarters of people are using some tracking program.

But as you go up in limits probably around 80-90%, I would imagine.

These are just guesses of course.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It also depends on the game. In SNGs the tracking programs are not quite as usefull as in NL or FL so there would be less people using tracking programs in SNGs especially at the low limits.
      I perosonally play 6,50$ SNGs and don't use any stats just track my results with Pokertracker..
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      Thanks, but I menat IN NUMBERS...
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      no one knows how many people in the world play poker on-line with stats?
      estimated?
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      millions and millions waahahaha

seriously no idea. I dont know how or why you would want to know this
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ehkayforty7
      At the lower limits, I would say between half and three-quarters of people are using some tracking program.

But as you go up in limits probably around 80-90%, I would imagine.

These are just guesses of course.
      LOL.
      Up to NL100,I would say, chances are slim that you will find another one on your table.Maybe 1 or 2 out of 10.
      The mid stakes - almost everyone, ofc.
      The high stakes - a lot of players dont actually use stats - most of the well-known pros are beetween them.
      ========
      @shloogy - I think I answered your question.But, If you use stats yourself, I may suggest you a way to find out who is NOT using stats.Anyone with bad stats for himself doesnt use stats,or at least has no idea what they mean.
      Conclusion - some of the TAGs use stats, few of the SLAGS, and noone(with some exceptions ofc) beetween the fish and LAGS.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      there are over 100 milion on line poker players, and over 1 milion just on poker strategy.
      Don't you think that there are at least 100k from poker strategy that uses stats?
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      no one can provide a rough estimate about how many people uses HUD?
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      How could anybody know how many players use it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . There is no way to find out, give it up lol.
      Why is it so important?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Just send a mail to PokerTracker asking how many thousands or millions copies they have sold... If they answer (I doubt it), multiply that number by 5, 10 or sth and you'll get a rough estimate.