This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Should I have a 3-bet fold range, 4-bet fold range?

• WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      I am just wondering what your opinions are on 3-bet folding. I am under the impression that you should fold so little to a 3-bet. Of course there are some exceptions when you feel villain likely has your outs nutted in hands, for example you hold KKAx and 3-bet and are then 4-bet by a nit 11/9 who 3-bets 2% as it is likely this is AAxx where your A outs are dead and KK is in terrible shape. Is there any other premise for having a 3-bet fold range and or any spots where you 4-bet fold.

If I 3-bet a run down in the SB for example and get 4-bet from UTG opener should I fold (100bb deep) or call and make SPR ~ 1. I am just saying this as I am going to be missing flops so often that I am just curious to here other peoples opinions.

If you flat 4-bet with a run down T987, board comes T6x or 72Q do we call a shove on the flop?
      - Being against a tight player with 3-bet of 2-5% how does that effect us?
      - Being against a lag player with 3-bet > 15% how does that effect us?

If we do not call a pot bet when we flop a pair or more is it not better that we just take a flip preflop?
      Any opinions are good to hear.
  • 2 replies