Bronze
      It pays allright, just be patient :)

Takes couple days
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi vioreller,

please do not deposit.

If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      But it is important that you entered all required information in your profile
      and all required information in your poker account.
      If you are living in the USA I'm sorry that I have to tell you that we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA due to the legal situation.

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vioreller,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vioreller
      vioreller
      Global
      yes i recieved the ID Check mail on 2nd Decenber after completing my account creation ect and I've sent a scan copy a few minutes after.
      It has the subject ID Check Vioreller as you requested and a scaned copy of my ID. The e-mail adress is the one i registerd with on the site : [edit by Chiller3k: I edited your email address for your own protection ;) ]

EDIT : I sent again the mail 2 minutes ago. maybe this time it will be ok.