Which site can I get the starting capital?

• Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      I couldn't get it from Pokerstars and Full tilt 'cause I already have an account.
      I tried UNIBET and the costumer support told me I can't get it there and I have to choose from the Pokerstrategy partners.

Here's the reply:

Please note that we do not grant our free poker money for new PokerStrategists at Unibet Poker. If you want to register there anyway to receive a first deposit bonus, please register there using these instructions:

and i was given this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-bankroll/platform/

empty space: no poker rooms to choose from.

Been going through this over and over.
      I need an outside help.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      What country are you from? Some free money offers are country dependent.

When I click your link above I get offers for Titan Poker, Winner and PKR
    • Stroill343
      Stroill343
      Basic
      I'm from Philippines

Again I tried UNIBET and the costumer support told me, they don't offer a starting capital there.

Which Pokersite do they offer it? I've already sent a ticket and they told me there's nothing they can do.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Chances are that due to poker legality in your region that there are no free money offers available to you.

I remember when I worked for PokerStrategy that players from the Philippines were really limited in where they could play poker but I'm not up-to-date on the situation anymore. I think 888 was an option but that may no longer be the case.

I'm sure the mods/admin will be here soon to help you out anyways :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Stroill,

i understand your confusion and frustration in this matter.

If you dont see any poker rooms offers when clicking free poker money it means right now there is no offers for you, sorry for that,

our offer is country dependent and sometimes is no or less offers availible for some countrys and its nothing we really can do about it right now, so once again if you dont see any offers right now there is not possible get any free money for you at the moment.

if you have any further questions feel free to ask and we will try answer them

Regards /Rompas