Black
      Hi all;

I recorded new 2/4 FL SH video:
      - 30 mins
      - with commentary
      - 4 tables
      - 236 MB

It can be downloaded here.

Please, post here any comments, if you find few mins to review it ;)

Thank you very much!
  • 8 replies
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      some on the fly comments:
      comments are on how I would play it, so there are prolly some bad advices in there :)
      some comments on the stats would be nice, like wich number is the wts and fbb to steal.

0.50: bottomright in a blindbattle I like a calldown, even with a tight raising range.
      4.51: upper-right, if you do want to play your hand I would consider raising as a bluff, he could still have a lot of unpaired cards with no Q that he could fold on this board. If you get a 3-bet, and some of your backdoordraws hit, you're getting good odds.
      8.38: upper right, I don't like the river-bet, I don't see him calling any underpair here, and you are splitting with any other K. Although it's not that likely he has you beat, he just doesn't call with any worse here.
      14.14: I don't like the note here :p he could have a busted flushdraw or something, or bottompair that was drawing to 5 outs, not something so special to take a note of.

I have to go to work now, I'll see the rest later.

Looks like you need a bit of a break. do short sessions, if you expect a bad beat, don't think 'oh no, here we go again', but just try to put him on a clear range of hands. it doesn't feel that bad if you know the exact hands he could have that you still beat.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I'll download it now. Not sure if I will whatch it before I get home though. Don't think my teachers like me watching poker in class. :D

I've recorded some videos myself the last couple of days and I will put them up as soon as I get some time to review them.
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      1:20 BL - why do u bet river there ? I dont see enough worse hands that call you to make it profitable , i like checking behind more.

11:00 UL - u say that he folds flop alot , with that note i would give up on turn maybe its weak but with that turn card i think he doesnt fold too often.
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gape0000
      1:20 BL - why do u bet river there ? I dont see enough worse hands that call you to make it profitable , i like checking behind more.
      He was OOP

anyway, here comes the rest of my comment:

15.32: BR: be carefull with the auto-folds... you could defend this getting 7 to 1 closing the action, a fold is good too, but I'm just saying you might give up some hands you shouldn't with autofold.

25.00: BR: I like a check/call more, the only reasonable hand he could have, that you beat was a flushdraw, so you want him to bluff his missed draw.

25.50: UL: I kinda like a call flop/raise turn here more...

26.22: UR: remember villain on your right in the hand with the JJ on the K high flop? Same situation here, he donkbets into 4 players, you should watch this action, he folds to a raise... THIS is something you should take a note on.

27.10: UR: If the button has a low wts I might consider a raise, BB folds a lot, and you're not a big dog against BTN's range, and you clearly have a good postflop edge on him. If he has a big wts, the call is just fine :)

27.22: I like a raise on the turn here, Q is a good card, so I like a turnraise for value/protection (mostly that last).
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I'll have a look at it if I find some time. :)

EDIT:

0:50, BR: The fold on the turn is way too weak. Calldown is the least you have to do here. If the board wouldn't be so scary for your opponent then even raising the turn is possible.

3:15, UL: The flop is drawheavy so I would consider calling him down. But he isn't aggressive enough for that. Anyway you have a gutshot and your K might be good too so I call the flop and fold the turn unimproved.

4:38, UR: K7s is a fold from the CO preflop.

Board: Qd 5c 4s
      Dead:

Equity Gewonnen UnentschiedenVerloren Hand
      Spieler 1: 21.429 % 21.074 % 0.710 % 78.216 % Ks7s
      Spieler 2: 78.571 % 78.216 % 0.710 % 21.074 % 44+, A5s+, KTs+, QJs, A8o+, KJo+

So fold this flop. Your hand isn't strong enough to continue.
      You call for your backdoors but you fold when you hit one. This makes the backdoor pretty weak.

14:30, BL: You forgot to notice that the flop was 2-suited. So this could have been very well a raise with a flushdraw which he gave up o the river.

20:00, BL: You get 9:1 with a gutshot. Maybe even some outs for the ace so I call this again.

22:40, BR: I like check/fold even more than check/call. The only hand he may bluff with is A-high and why should he bet with that?

25:22, UL: Either bet/fold turn and check river behind or valuebet the river as played. Checking twice is too weak in my opinion. I like the check on the turn to induce a riverbluff.

25:30, BR: Check/fold this river. He didn't fold to the ace on the turn and won't fold a better hand now. (Well I can't find the wts. ;) )

26:10, UR: You need 5,5:1 not 5:1 and it was 4,5:1 before the 3rd called. Don't mark the autocall here as 92s is really a bad hand.

Audi is cool. :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Thank you very much for all comments :heart:

I know I'm far away from playing good poker, but I think I'm doing more mistakes than I did 2-3 months ago - weak tight is my current playing style :/

I forgot to explain HUD:

Here is a little of feedback (I agree with all the rest):

Originally posted by ciRith
      25:30, BR: Check/fold this river. He didn't fold to the ace on the turn and won't fold a better hand now. (Well I can't find the wts. ;) )
      his WTS is only 34 and he folds 40% river CBets, so this river bet was just bluff :/

Originally posted by ciRith
      26:10, UR: You need 5,5:1 not 5:1 and it was 4,5:1 before the 3rd called. Don't mark the autocall here as 92s is really a bad hand.
      it was 5,5:1 no matter what SB did: It's 4,5:1 with 1 limper + 1 raiser + 1,5 SB in blinds, but limper will call 1 more SB 99% of the time

Originally posted by G1lius
      27.22: I like a raise on the turn here, Q is a good card, so I like a turnraise for value/protection (mostly that last).
      His 3betting range from SB is wide and I have position so I was going to raise any non-Ace turn. 2nd queen changed a lot because it makes even less possible he has it, so I'm ahead more often - I can raise but only worse hand to call would be FD; all worse hands would fold (you can expect JJ+, any ten and probably A9 to call my raise, any queen will 3bet ofcourse). So I chosed passive line for value to induce one more bet on river or c/c with very weak hands.

Thank you all again :)
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      His 3betting range from SB is wide and I have position so I was going to raise any non-Ace turn. 2nd queen changed a lot because it makes even less possible he has it, so I'm ahead more often - I can raise but only worse hand to call would be FD; all worse hands would fold (you can expect JJ+, any ten and probably A9 to call my raise, any queen will 3bet ofcourse). So I chosed passive line for value to induce one more bet on river or c/c with very weak hands.
      Like I said, it's mostly for protection. If he folds anything like AK, AJ, AT, KT he's making a bad laydown, and you do get a valuebet in against FD and JT and T8 (if that's in his range). I think you can safely lay it down if he 3-bets here, I don't see a non-queen 3-betting here that often. If he 3-bets his AA/KK, you only give up 2 outs, so that's not a lot of equity you're giving up.

I think weak/tight is idd the problem here. Having a bad run has most likely something to do with it.
      In a lot of cases a call is is the worst option. Excellently shown in the K7s hand, where I say you can raise there, and ciRith says you should fold. Either option is fine I think, but calling is by far the worst.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      A that explains a lot. I think I looked at the ats or foldBB stat when looking for the wts. :D
      With 40% folding on the river the best is very good. :)

The turnraise is really better as G1lius noticed. I was with the passive line as well but might be influenced by the result. :/