Question on bonus

• cryanamy
      cryanamy
      Bronze
      I received the starting capital on stars and have almost cleared the 500 points.

Can I then receive the $100 bonus too if I then deposit?

If I deposit $50, do I still have 183 days to complete bonus?

If I deposit $100 and only earn say 800 points in the 183 days do I lose all the bonus or do I earn $80 and lose $20?

Any answers greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      Amy
  • 6 replies
    • cryanamy
      cryanamy
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      you have to meet requirements otherwise you get nothing
    • cryanamy
      cryanamy
      Bronze
      I finished requirements for the starting capital, now looking at depositing for bonus, can anyone answer the above?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It's kind of weird that nobody answered you yet but if you want to find out quickly just ask Stars support. They will tell you wheater you are still elligible for the first deposti bonus even though you got the starting capital from PS and should genarally answer any questons you might have..
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryanamy
      I finished requirements for the starting capital, now looking at depositing for bonus, can anyone answer the above?
      As far as I know the ps starting capital has nothing to do with your first deposit. I still got the first deposit bonus at Mansion after getting the $50 and clearing the $100.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi cryanamy;

I missed your initial question and i'm not really active these days due to exam's period so I'm sorry.

1. Yes, you can recieve 1st deposit even you got starting capital from PokerStrategy. The sad thing is, it's 100% up to $50 now, not $100 anymore :(

2. If you don't earn enough VPP, no bonus will be credited to your account.

btw: 1st deposit bonus is not the same like starting capital: You won't get money immediately, but they will be "locked" and added to your account as soon as you meet VPP requirements.

Good luck!