Galam regaurding Elephant and Party poker

• samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Right it has been suggested that i am not being clear about what my issue is so i direct this thread to the person who they (the mods)insist is the only person at Poker stategy that can help with any depth .

Right i downloaded the program and imported my hands and info which it seemed to do ok but when veiwing the data it was a huge way off in the values in the overall veiw .I wasnt sure if i had downloaded the right version as i used the bottom one in the top right hand corner of the download page .But then i see their was an actual button that says download so i concluded i used the wrong one .I uninstalled and then reinstalled using the button with download on .When i done this ,first it says that the trial period is over and i can only use the limited version .I only had it a day ?.

Now i am veiwing the overall page and again the values even in the overall dollar collum is not correct i think .It is not giving a true reading .

If you doubt that i am not reading the info correct (which may be the case because i cant associate with the values ) i will print screen and submit it for your examination .I will also log on a word doc the Bonus deposit ,the additional deposit i made ,the bonus i cleared from that deposit ,and the two withdrawals i have made .You will see that the info does not tally .

Why could this be and what can i do about it ,also the issue of the trial period .

Thank you if you get round to accomodating my needs in guidance .

Sam
  • 10 replies
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Forget about the licence issue as i'm only 27 points off the licence but Elephant is still reading incorrectly .
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee,

Could you post a few screenshots and any other information - since I am not quite sure I understand the problem. I'll have a look at the data since I have to re-install Elephant anyway.

Regards
      SoyCD
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      On what plattform are you playing?
    • yaqbpl
      yaqbpl
      Bronze
      " 30.11.2008 23:24
      galam

We have found an error we hope that it will be correctly soon.

Greets Sebastian "
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      I have saved a pdf adobe from Elephant to my desk top to show what i concider to be wrong data for the 7-8 days i been playing Party .How do i get it on here because when i click on print image it asks for a http address.

Basicaly i got $50 free
      I deposited $58 to get the free 15%
      that gave me approx $8
      I have withdrew 2x $100

and i have $32.53 left in account .

Now this morning logging on to Elephant the value for today is correct (the first time it has been ) but the overall is still wrong as it is just showing that i am after playing 6608 hands ...i'm plus $35.86

Now i think it be approx $116 to the plus overall
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      If Galam can give me an email address to contact him i will submit all data that Elephant is showing .I actually think this is an excellent program with a good interface (IF IT WAS GIVING A TRUE READING ).This is why i am persisting with and pushing for technical and guiding advice .I wouldnt bother but i WANT it to work .

I have just cleared the full version ......dont make this for nothing .

I will send attatchments in a return email
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee,

Send it to my e-mail at johannes@pokerstrategy.com I will look at it, and forward it if I can't make anything out of it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Just sent them now SoyCD ..thanks
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      I'm having similar problems with mine, is it Vista?

Appreciate updates here if any problems found.

Mine works for a couple hours then just stops, I look down at the performance window and the hand # and values are the same as they were before.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please watch our blog as we will provide a fix for that soon.

Greets Sebastian