This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Galam regaurding Elephant and Party poker

• samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Right it has been suggested that i am not being clear about what my issue is so i direct this thread to the person who they (the mods)insist is the only person at Poker stategy that can help with any depth .

Right i downloaded the program and imported my hands and info which it seemed to do ok but when veiwing the data it was a huge way off in the values in the overall veiw .I wasnt sure if i had downloaded the right version as i used the bottom one in the top right hand corner of the download page .But then i see their was an actual button that says download so i concluded i used the wrong one .I uninstalled and then reinstalled using the button with download on .When i done this ,first it says that the trial period is over and i can only use the limited version .I only had it a day ?.

Now i am veiwing the overall page and again the values even in the overall dollar collum is not correct i think .It is not giving a true reading .

If you doubt that i am not reading the info correct (which may be the case because i cant associate with the values ) i will print screen and submit it for your examination .I will also log on a word doc the Bonus deposit ,the additional deposit i made ,the bonus i cleared from that deposit ,and the two withdrawals i have made .You will see that the info does not tally .

Why could this be and what can i do about it ,also the issue of the trial period .

Thank you if you get round to accomodating my needs in guidance .

Sam
  • 10 replies
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Forget about the licence issue as i'm only 27 points off the licence but Elephant is still reading incorrectly .
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee,

Could you post a few screenshots and any other information - since I am not quite sure I understand the problem. I'll have a look at the data since I have to re-install Elephant anyway.

Regards
      SoyCD
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      On what plattform are you playing?
    • yaqbpl
      yaqbpl
      Bronze
      " 30.11.2008 23:24
      galam

We have found an error we hope that it will be correctly soon.

Greets Sebastian "
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      I have saved a pdf adobe from Elephant to my desk top to show what i concider to be wrong data for the 7-8 days i been playing Party .How do i get it on here because when i click on print image it asks for a http address.

Basicaly i got $50 free
      I deposited $58 to get the free 15%
      that gave me approx $8
      I have withdrew 2x $100

and i have $32.53 left in account .

Now this morning logging on to Elephant the value for today is correct (the first time it has been ) but the overall is still wrong as it is just showing that i am after playing 6608 hands ...i'm plus $35.86

Now i think it be approx $116 to the plus overall
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      If Galam can give me an email address to contact him i will submit all data that Elephant is showing .I actually think this is an excellent program with a good interface (IF IT WAS GIVING A TRUE READING ).This is why i am persisting with and pushing for technical and guiding advice .I wouldnt bother but i WANT it to work .

I have just cleared the full version ......dont make this for nothing .

I will send attatchments in a return email
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello samgamgee,

Send it to my e-mail at johannes@pokerstrategy.com I will look at it, and forward it if I can't make anything out of it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Just sent them now SoyCD ..thanks
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      I'm having similar problems with mine, is it Vista?

Appreciate updates here if any problems found.

Mine works for a couple hours then just stops, I look down at the performance window and the hand # and values are the same as they were before.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please watch our blog as we will provide a fix for that soon.

Greets Sebastian