improving ICM push-fold

• 7 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      I find posting hands to be way more usefull :)

ICM is not perfect, I usualy push way looser. Read, judge, post and play a lot of hands, be sceptical of your own play and never stop learning :P
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      I find posting hands to be way more usefull :)

ICM is not perfect, I usualy push way looser. Read, judge, post and play a lot of hands, be sceptical of your own play and never stop learning :P
      ty
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      ICM trainer light... is a must... Run through it all at least once.... when I started my arrogant ass was like "Nah I don't need this light shit I can just go for the hardcore stuff" (not in these cool words tho)..... so I just went for the ICMtrainer the normal version and basicly didn't knew why I was shoving and wasn't scoring to great... Icm trainer light adds that extra depth to it so you understand what it's about.

Sample hands are with no doubt the best thing about this site... so use it...

And watch the videos here...

All pretty basic answers I'm giving you... felt like writing something here tho :P
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      there is extra info on the light version? I thought less info :D
      Bronze
      If you highlight the right hand side of the ICM light it gives you hints on
      what you are watching for and why and gives some advice as to whats going on.

Like when you select files on your computer..

you start the lection then where you see the lightbulb and the notes..
      hold down your left mouse button at the top and drag down.

This will highlight and make the tips visible.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      there is extra info on the light version? I thought less info :D
      Normal icm trainer only gives you kinda random situations to train you on... ICM trainer light has like lessons... That tell you kinda why your doing something and what to look out for and stuff like that :) ...
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      how can i said it with my bad english :) ... icm trainer give you hard ground... but it is on you to develop your ICM to perfect... every limit ...every type of game (turbos no turbos) has diferences ...and if you play a lot of them you will find out way ...