Strategy points

• niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Platinum
      I received 50$ starting capital on Full Tilt but I blowed it.

After that I refered few friends who earned me 60$ from TAF.
      I transfered that money to partypoker (on registration used code PSVIP) and write username from there (niveaformen1) at my account settings.

Problem is that my strategy points doesn't raise, I surely make about 50+ strategy points per day, but they doesn't count.

Why is that?
  • 5 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      sometimes it takes a couple days for the strategy points to show up. But if its more than 2-3 days, you'll have to wait for an admin. Maybe you typed the bonus code wrong?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi niveaformen,

When did you start playing at PartyPoker? The last update of StrategyPoints from PartyPoker occurred yesterday which means all points collected before 23:59 03 Dec. Party server time should have been added.

Best,
      thunder
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello niveaformen,

When did you create the account? Did you enter the name correctly in your profile?

If its been more than 5 days - you can write an E-mail to the PartyPoker support asking if you are tracked correctly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • niveaformen
      niveaformen
      Platinum
      Now is all ok, I made 95 points in last 2 days, but now is other problem.

Together with 15 points from Full Tilt (from last week) I have 110 points which is Silver, but it still doesn't sum this 95 points with 15.

Probable some time needed, but just to mention...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by niveaformen
      Now is all ok, I made 95 points in last 2 days, but now is other problem.

Together with 15 points from Full Tilt (from last week) I have 110 points which is Silver, but it still doesn't sum this 95 points with 15.

Probable some time needed, but just to mention...
      Hey niveaformen,

Nothing to worry about :) The status updates are simply made at specific times of the day so it might take some time for the system to calculate the new points.

It should upgrade during the course of the day!

Best regards
      SoyCD