This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SSS problem

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Since you have to leave after 25 blinds.. on NL10 you can leave after a hand or 2 just from getting the blinds/limps when you raise. I'm playing on pokerroom.com. There is only about 10-15 rooms for full table at any one time. I play around 9 tables at the same time. And after leaving a room for like 60-90 mins,, not sure exactly. You can't buy into that table for less than you left with. Meaning I can't buy in for the regular 20BB min.

Are most sites like this? I'm thinking about switching to pokerstars and wondering if its the same.

I know theres nothing anyone can do about it, just kind of venting as its frusterating :P
  • 3 replies
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      This time limit exists on every site. However it is less on most other sites ;)
      And on most other sites there are more tables
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello dadude77,

I play at Full Tilt poker and there are so many tables that you have no similar problem and also there's only 30 min limit before you can make a normal rebuy. I used to play 16 tables and there's always another table waiting when you leave one, however there are less tables at NL100+, but that's still far future, right? :)

And if you're considering PokerStars, I think there will be even better since they have more players online than Full Tilt.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Pokerstars ftw... come here where there are always tables open, full, bigstacked and ready to be fished in.