[NL2-NL10] SSS problem

• dadude77
      Since you have to leave after 25 blinds.. on NL10 you can leave after a hand or 2 just from getting the blinds/limps when you raise. I'm playing on pokerroom.com. There is only about 10-15 rooms for full table at any one time. I play around 9 tables at the same time. And after leaving a room for like 60-90 mins,, not sure exactly. You can't buy into that table for less than you left with. Meaning I can't buy in for the regular 20BB min.

Are most sites like this? I'm thinking about switching to pokerstars and wondering if its the same.

I know theres nothing anyone can do about it, just kind of venting as its frusterating :P
  • 3 replies
    • IngolPoker
      This time limit exists on every site. However it is less on most other sites ;)
      And on most other sites there are more tables
    • burek2000
      Hello dadude77,

I play at Full Tilt poker and there are so many tables that you have no similar problem and also there's only 30 min limit before you can make a normal rebuy. I used to play 16 tables and there's always another table waiting when you leave one, however there are less tables at NL100+, but that's still far future, right? :)

And if you're considering PokerStars, I think there will be even better since they have more players online than Full Tilt.
    • Fongie
      Pokerstars ftw... come here where there are always tables open, full, bigstacked and ready to be fished in.