what's the average waiting time

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      for the start capital to be deposited once the test has been passed?

i've read quite a few different posts ranging from 24 to 96hrs, personally i passed the test a week ago today(144hrs approx), and am still currently waiting, obviously patience is, or should be, one of the virtues of a poker player, so the wait continues.....................................................................
  • 6 replies
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      Check your e-mail (apparently sometimes it will get sent to your junk mail), they may have selected you for an ID check.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      just got a 'ticket' telling me that i didn't use the bonus code when i signed up with pacific, unfortunately 'code error' kept appearing everytime i tried, i read on here(and am currently searching for the post!) that someone else had that problem and was told not to worry, that the money would still be deposited, i have written an email to support at pacific explaining the situation, and have replied to my 'ticket' here that i can't see how i can be held responsible when it is quite clearly an admin error between ps and pacific, and suggesting they sort it out between them, unfortunately that doesn't help my predicament!
    • Airmanik
      Airmanik
      Bronze
      Hmmm.. I had a cal on my mobile - they wanted me to enter some kind of a code, but I haven`t recieved any kind of codes or warnings..
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      welli tried to enter the ps150 code and it wasn't accepted, just opened an account at mansion with the ps150 code and they have confirmed that i am being tracked to pokerstrategy, but now i'm seeing a psvip bonus code, so it's all getting a little confusing to say the least! which is the correct bonus code to use in order to receive the start capital?

am seriously beginning to wonder about this site....................
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi ukcoolcat,

there are two different kind of bonus codes.
      One for the 50$ starting capital (PS150 the one you used) and the one for people who want to deposit themselves and want to get a deposit bonus (PSVIP code)
      So you entered the right code, don't worry. Just write a ticket to the support and tell them that you want to get our capital at mansion poker.

Best regard,
      Chiller3k
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      have done already chiller, thanks, so bloody frustrating though, oh well another week to wait i suppose ;)