Neteller user from the Philippines here --- how do i withdraw?

• impojay
      impojay
      Basic
      Hi everyone,

I'm having a hard time figuring out how I withdraw my money on Neteller.

I see four money out options namely money transfer, deposit to another site, withdraw to bank account and withdraw to check.

Money transfer and deposit to another site are out of the question.

As for withdraw to bank, I tried setting up a SGD/AUD currency account on BDO but they are asking me for business documents that will support my application. I'm doing this so I can meet the bank account currency available in the withdrawal option of neteller (PHP and USD are not there). Anyone encountered this dilemma?

As for withdraw to check, I tried also but was the transaction was declined.

I hope someone can help me and offer assistance.

Thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, impojay,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I suggest that the best course of action for you is to contact Neteller directly.
      It might also be a good idea to talk to your bank and explain the situation and ask for their help.

Best of luck,
      VS;
    • impojay
      impojay
      Basic
      Thank you VorpalF2F,

I'm sorting thru my oprions right now and is still waiting neteller's response on my email.

I'll also post it here if I found any solution.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      ive been using neteller since i switched from click2pay to transfer money from site to site. fastest option for you to cashout would be to use the neteller debit card and just withdraw from an ATM with minimal fees and no problem.

havent tried bank wire transfers so no idea there.
    • impojay
      impojay
      Basic
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      ive been using neteller since i switched from click2pay to transfer money from site to site. fastest option for you to cashout would be to use the neteller debit card and just withdraw from an ATM with minimal fees and no problem.

havent tried bank wire transfers so no idea there.

Thank you Phgrinder.

I might just try that.

If it's not too much to ask, what's the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw per day?

What ATM vendor are usually using (BDO, BPI,Metrobank,etc)? And how much fee are you paying per transaction?

Anyway, I showed BDO and Metrobank my Neteller debit card and they have no idea what was it or what fees i would be paying that's why I'm taking any help/insight I can get.

:s_drink: