pacific and bonus code

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i recently signed up at pacific and tried to use the ps sign up code, however i kept getting 'code error' appearing when i entered this code.

anyone else have this problem? as a result, i've been told that i can't now recieve the start capital due to my not entering the code, which really annoys me as it isn't through any fault of my own.

clearly this is a problem between the sites, and should be addressed as such, i already hold accounts at the other sites offered by ps, and feel therefore, that i am being unfairly victimised as a result of administrative errors by others.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ukcoolcat,

I have forwarded your complaint, but seeing as other players creating their accounts there have had no problems - I am not sure what the problem could have been. It will be tested by the support.

In regards to the other ticket you wrote: We have 2 types of bonus codes - first deposit codes and first deposit codes.

If you go the the page for Mansion starting capital (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7) you will see the PS150 bonus code (it is the same for all starting capital pages)

The PSVIP code is from the bonus pages found on the "home page". These are first deposit bonuses however.

So if you are trying to register for starting capital - use the PS150 codes.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      hello soy, well i can assure you i tried at least six times to enter the ps150 bonus code at pacific, and each time 'code error' appeared.

as i have already stated i have written to them about this and am awaiting their reply.

in the meantime i have created an account at mansion, and already had it confirmed by them that my new account is being tracked to ps(not taking any chances this time!), so hopefully one way or another i am now able to receive the start capital.
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      I tried the PSVIP bonus code for first deposit on pacific, I got an error saying this was not a recognized bonus code. I am still waiting to deposit until I can find some answers on this...
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      well, i wrote to both ps and pacific with regard to this matter, pacific told me that it had nothing to do with them as they are not connected to pokerstrategy, and sadly haven't received any explanation from ps about the problem, although soycd posted that others have signed up with pacific without any problems, therefore don't expect to hear anything further.

anyway, not bothered about it anymore, as i have signed up with mansion and have received my start capital there, so alls well that ends well.

i would advise anyone strongly not to register with pacific, as i see the problem being longterm because neither side seem to be able to reach any conclusion about the bonus code cockup ;)