This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

soycd, can you help me please? ;-)

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      as i'm having a little trouble with my account at pacific with regard to start capital, would it be possible, now i have opened an account, to have my start capital issued to mansion(not overly keen on pacific anyway ;) not enough traffic).

as it's now been a week since i passed the test, i am keen to get a look at the material you have when i receive the first step up to bronze, i.e. the start capital!

i hope you aren't getting the impression i'm being angry, i simply get frustrated by problems that are beyond my control, especially as i've complied with instructions given, thanks
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey ukcoolcat,

Im sorry for the difficulties with your starting capital - but I'm afraid there is little I can do to speed up the process. All I can do is tell you that if you have created a successfully tracked account - you will receive the starting capital (that much is sure)

The next steps are - that the support have to initiate the transfer to Mansion. To make sure they do this - reply to your original ticket and tell them that your new choice of poker room is Mansion and include your new account name in the ticket.

They will then send a new transfer request to Mansion. Since its once again Friday and I know that Mansion doesn't actually do transfers over the weekends - I am afraid you will once again have to do some waiting.

I do hope however that it will go as quickly as possible :o

Best regards
      SoyCD