Best poker tools about MTT ;

• hayatekirino
      hayatekirino
      Bronze
      Hello ,my name is Alex and i am a poker player for about 5 years ...I play MTT turbo mostly and i want to make one step for better results...
      I search for some poker tools but its difficult for me to know which is the best for MTT ; I want something easy for start just to improve my skillls .
      If its easy please tell me where i cant find some tutorials about this topic...

:f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • nobleaces
      nobleaces
      Basic
      really good topic but i also want to knw no one have ans of this post?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by hayatekirino
      Hello ,my name is Alex and i am a poker player for about 5 years ...I play MTT turbo mostly and i want to make one step for better results...
      I search for some poker tools but its difficult for me to know which is the best for MTT ; I want something easy for start just to improve my skillls .
      If its easy please tell me where i cant find some tutorials about this topic...

:f_biggrin:
      Hi, hayatekirino,
      Welcome to the EN Commnunity forums!
      Have you checked out the Poker Tools page?

Apart from the standard trackers -- HoldemManager and PokerTracker (and now some new ones I know nothing about) there are no tools designed specifically for MTTs that I'm aware of.

You should also get Equilab -- it is useful in any situation for calculating the equity of a hand vs opponents range.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Best of luck,
      VS